♪ Free parking
♪ Free WIFI
♪ Bus No. 120 in front of the building
♪ 2 min. walk to beach
♪ Well equipped mini kitchen
♪ Laundry in same building
32 sq.m. Studio in upper floor with green view balcony and window view of the ocean.
Ideal for a couple, 2 friends or a small size family: max. 2 adults and 2 kids under 10.
Studio “Violet Dream” - Lovingly decorated and well equipped for your comfortable stay.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Two semi-double size (120 cm width) beds, which can be small for 4 adults. We leave it up to your own decision. The beds can be put together. If needed, please let us know to prepare it.
- A/C and flat large HDTV
- A folding dining table and 4 chairs
- Wardrobe and clothes hangers
- Iron, drying rack and umbrella
- Mini kitchen with fridge, microwave oven, induction heating cooker, electric kettle, breakfast maker, coffee machine, cooking ware and table ware.
- Free tea and coffee.
- Separated toilet with bidet, wash room and bathroom with hair dryer
- Amenities: shampoo, hair conditioner, body soap, hand soap, towel, tissues.
Please note that we provide a set of 1 bath towel & 1 face towel for each guest. We can provide one extra set upon your request only for guests who stay over 3 nights.
★ Elevator on site
★ Free parking lot 1 min walking distance.
★ Coin Laundry with wash-machine (200 yen) and dryer (100 yen), wash-powder (50 yen) on 2nd floor in the same building. No washer/dryer in the room.
This studio is recently refreshed and decorated with love and care. Please use it as if it is your own.
1. No smoking in room and in the building. Extra cleaning fee of USD 100 will occur when you smoke in the room.
2. No Party. No pets.
3. It is a quiet residential building. Please be quiet after 9:00 p.m. and respect the neighbors.
4. Only booked guests. Extra fee will occur for unexcepted guests.
5. Please take off the shoes at entrance of the room.
6. Please turn off the lights and A/C when leaving the room.
7. Please lock the door and close the window when leaving the room.
8. Please keep the garbage in plastic bags and you can leave them inside the room. Please separate CANS, PET bottles and Others.
9. Please leave the room clean and tidy.
10. Please keep quiet when you stay in lobby at 1st floor and do not smoke inside of the lobby.
11. The office at 1st floor is NOT a reception, it is an association office for the owners. Please contact us when you need help.
12. As the studio is not a hotel, we don't provide room service or room cleaning during the stay. However, basic cleaning tools are in the room in case you need them.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Interaction with guests
We do not live in the same building but nearby. We speak English, German, Chinese and Spanish. Japanese conversation is limited, but we can understand writing in Japanese. It is convenient to communicate through Airbnb, but we will also let you know our phone no., Email and other Social Networking tools when your booking is finished. So don't worry, and let us know if you need help.
Other things to note
Check-out is 11:00 AM.
Check-in from 16:00~
Late check-out or earlier check-in upon request depending on the availability of the room.
The door of a room is electric automatically lockable key.
You need a password when you enter the room.
We will inform you about the updated password 3 days before your arrival date.
Important: After check-out please put the parking card into our postbox on the 1. floor OR leave it in the room.
The replacement of this parking card will take 10 working days. Please keep the parking card carefully. Lost or damaged will lead to a compensation up to 20,000 yen because the next guest will be unable to use the parking lot. If you forget to return the card after check-out, please leave the card at your rental car office in Okinawa and let us know the contact details, we will organize a pick up for 1000 yen. The compensation or pick up fee will be deducted from your AIRBNB deposit. Thank you for your cooperation!
This host has 37 reviews for other properties.View other reviews