Typical and spacious colonial house with beautiful courtyard. Two rooms with their own private bathroom for rent. Access to all common areas (dining room, rooftop...).
Important: Price refers to each room, ask us for more bedrooms.
Colonial and old house in ground floor with big spaces. There is an beautiful interior courtyard. The rooms are wide, conformable with private bathrooms. There is a terrace from which you can enjoy a view of the city.
Related Link:https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19077526 in the same neighboorhood. 3 blocks away
Guests has access to all common areas in the house. There are two rooms with shared Bathroom, in the first floor of the house. The other two has their own private bathrooms. Wifi service is for an extra cost as well as the breakfast and dinners.
Other things to note
The house is in ground floor, but two of the bedrooms are in the first floor and share the bathroom, which is exclusive for guest use. The rooftop is on top of the house.
If you are an Art lover we would like to invite you to our New Sponsored Experience "Visit the studio of a Cuban artist. Learn about Sandra Ramos and make a print of her art". Feel free to schedule a visit at https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/77310
- Even when is winter in Cuba you should be aware of sun burn. Bring Sun block.
- Cuban language is Spanish but a lot of people speak or at least understand English.
- Any kind of drugs is highly illegal in Cuba. Even when in some states/countries are legal for medical/recreational purposes Cuban laws wont allow it and it will be considered as trafficking.
- Internet Connection is located in public areas (WIFI Hotspots). No ADSL. The price starts at 1.50 CUC /Hour. You should buy Nauta cards (there are several points of sale near the hotspots), connect to the WIFI_ETECSA spot you find and, after trying to browse any page, a user and password will be asked. You will find it by scratching the card. At Hotels, rates can be higher.
- Tap water is not drinkable, buy bottled water or treat tap water with chlorine drops. Usually in the accomodations in Cuba the guests has acces to a fridge whit beverages, sodas, beer, water, and juice. Guests can consume all of this by an extra cost. The cost for each item is in a visible place of the house or in the fridge door.
- In Cuba regular voltage is 110V. Some rentals have 220V though. Outlet is type A or B (plane). If you have gadgets with round plugs try to bring Outlet converters.
- Cuban are friendly, so do not hesitate to ask away. In any case you will probably experience too much help!
- Download and install OsmAnd App in your phone. After installing, download Cuba-centralamerica Map to work offline. It works well with GPS and has lots POIs.
- Visa cards made in the USA doesn’t work to retrieve money in Cuba, so the suggestions is bring other visa cards or money in cash. The only visa card that works in Cuba is Visa International and the places for retrieve money from it is National Hotel and Melia Cohiba with these cards. If you bring european, mexican or canadian cards you can retrieve it in any ATM.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
My name is Giselle and I will help you in finding the perfect place for you in Cuba.
I would be delighted to help planning your vacation. I represent several listings managed by qualified staff. At your arrival there will always be someone of my confidence to welcome you and show you around. Also I am ready to provide you with excursions, tours and other services.
Please do not hesitate to contact me any time and Welcome to Cuba.