This modern and cozy place is great for a relaxing place to stay. Being in a central location, anyone can appreciate all that San Diego has to offer.
Your bedroom is tastefully decorated to make you feel right at home, there is a hanging fan for temperature control, two french doors that lead to the outside patio from your bedroom, hangers for your clothes, and a private bathroom for your own use.
You'll be able to access anything in the living room and kitchen. Flat screen TV available in front of the sofa that turns into a sofa bed.
Interaction with guests
I travel a lot for work, but I am always available via phone and someone will most likely greet you for your stay. If not, there is always access to the property via a lockbox.
- Quiet Hours are from 10PM-8AM
- No street shoes (or any shoes that you wear outside) anywhere on the carpets.
- Lock the front door with the door code and keys when you are going out or staying in
- Keep your door closed when you are away
- Treat house and items like they are your own
- Losing the house key will result in a $100 charge