Situated towards the top of Sandhills Holiday Park this holiday home enjoys almost uninterrupted panoramic views of the local coastline. Just 200 yards away lies the path down to a beautiful sandy beach with shallow rock pools. Also at the top of this path is entry onto walking and cycling trails that circumnavigate the island.
Being in a rural area wi-fi can, at times, be temperamental. We have now installed at booster system which, while still intermittent, provides much improved coverage.
Comprising two well appointed bedrooms, a double and twin singles, there is also a 3/4 double bed settee in the lounge for a fifth person. We are also able to provide a travel cot and high chair if required.
A well equipped kitchen leads into a spacious lounge with dining area off. The shower room has two doors, one offering en-suite to the double bedroom.
The holiday home comes complete with all linen, bedding and bathroom towels (remember to bring beach towels) with a welcome pack for your arrival.
Relax in the evening on the decking soaking up the atmosphere with a well earned drink.
There is ample parking for two cars and an outside storage box with beach chairs, folding table, portable BBQ (see house rules) etc.
Just 200 yards from the holiday home lies the path down to the stunning beach. This is also the entry point onto the `Round the Island' coastal path which, with other trails circumnavigates the island.
There are also many opportunities to join local cycle paths that cross the island
Interaction with guests
Once you have collected the keys from the parks reception and are established in the holiday home you are the temporary `owners' and we will therefore respect your privacy. We will however be on hand, via a mobile, for any questions and queries you may have.
Other things to note
Until the end of November 2017 we are offering a 10% refund on all 2018 holidays of 4 days or longer. For details contact us through airbnb.
We are now able to book discounted return ferry tickets with Wightlink from Portsmouth and Lymington.
You are reminded that this holiday home is on a park with other guests and you are therefore requested to respect their privacy. For this reason a list of the parks rules. these are all commonsense issues, will be found in the holiday home.
A welcome pack will await your visit.
- Due to the close proximity of the beach it would be appreciated if shoes and sand be removed before entering. We have left a shower head in the home that can be attached to the outside water tap for you to wash your feet.
- Please respect others by keeping noise to a minimum.
- Please ensure that all refuse is bagged and left in the waste skips near reception.
- Please keep the home clean and tidy.
- No barbecues are to be used on or within 5 feet of the decking.
- Please do not alter the router settings.
- As there is no dishwasher it would be appreciated if you could ensure that all washing and drying up is done before you leave.