Located on the famous Avenue Montaigne
At 2-min walk from Champs-Elysées and 10-min from the Eiffel Tower, you will be in the heart of the luxury in Paris.
Clean and cosy, ideal place for a couple or two friends who want to experience Paris.
The Montaigne is a studio for 2, located on the 1st floor with an elevator, equipped of:
- One bathroom: shower and toilet.
- A fully furnished kitchen: microwave oven with crisp option, 2 HI heating, one fridge and everything you need to cook at home.
- One bed: 140X200, new and very comfortable.
- Flat screen television with a large choice of channels and languages.
- Free Wifi in the room.
You also have toilet on each floor of the building.
We provide 2 towels, one soap and an hair dryer in the bathroom. There is also some tea and coffee at your disposition.
« Triangle d’or » is « Gold triangle » in French.
Delimited by the avenue Montaigne, avenue George V and the avenue des Champs-Elysées, the « Golden Triangle » compose the three most expensive avenue of Paris !
Note : The avenue Montaigne is listed in the 10 Most Expensive Streets In The World.
++ If you stay more than 4 nights we offer you a bottle of wine ++
It's really easy to access to Montaigne, you have several options.
- By Taxi: from Charles de Gaulles Airport you'll paid around 80€ (be careful there is some driver who will say you more, ask the price before) for the course and it will take you around 45min.
- By Train: - from Charles de Gaulles Airport you take RER B until Chatelet (around 30min) and then the yellow line (n°1) until Franklin Roosevelt (exit: Avenue Montaigne) and 5 min by walk. It will cost you less than 10€ and take you around 1 hour.
- from Orly Airport you take RER C until Pont de l'Alma and then you walk 5 min until the apartment. It's straight.
- Free public parking slots a front of the building
- There is also some bus but I am not sure you can go straightly to Champs-Elysées, you will have to take the subway after.
Other things to note
Don't hesitate to contact me for any questions about the apartment or your trip in Paris.