Cozy Apartment a short walk to Downtown Scottsdale (Old Town), Fashion Square, and Entertainment District. Down the street from Scottsdale Stadium. It is a private/gated residence. The apartment can accommodate additional guests on comfy couch and queen size air mattress. Full Kitchen, HD TV w/FireStick and Fast WiFi!
You’ll love my place because of the location and amenities. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. $20 airport shuttle available if requested.
Apartment is great for weekend trips. My place is perfect for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, & small groups of up to 4. All necessities included, + a full luxury gym and pool/hot tub, free to guests.
You are allowed to access everything in apartment and on the complex grounds including resident lounge, gym, pool, and bbq area.
Parking available on fifth floor of complex garage with elevator access.
Interaction with guests
I'd be more than happy to guide and research for you activities and local hot spots in area. I know a few of my own that is away from the tourist.
Other things to note
TV in apartment is connected to Amazon Fire TV and is available for guests to use. If requested, $20 fee one way to and from airport depending on my work schedule. Access to athletic club in N Scottsdale for small fee if requested as well.
- No smoking indoors, only on the porch
- Please don’t bring people to the condo unless I have discussed and approved them with you beforehand
- Keep a clean place as best as you can (ex. shoes off when not outside, etc...)
- If you plan to bring any pets, please contact me before check in date so I can plan accordingly with cleaning service
- Please advise, any purchases made on the Amazon Fire Stick TV account will be incurred towards your final bill. I have plenty of movie, news, and sports channels to choose from which are available to you free of charge
- Enjoy your stay
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Welcome to the valley of the sun. I look forward to hosting you.
I live and work in Scottsdale, AZ America's most western city :) and I love the beach/boogey boarding - San Diego is a 5 hour drive, 45 min flight out of Sky Harbor - hiking Camelback and Superstition Mountain range, yoga, tennis, snowboarding - Flagstaff AZ, watching and attending sporting events, and eating at new restaurants.
I consider myself outgoing, easy to get along with, VERY COMMUNICATIVE and FLEXIBLE. I've been known to make friends and spend time with my guests, if that's what they prefer, but also can keep myself busy and leave them alone (if that's what they want!).