Our home is central to shopping, movies, running paths, and easy access to the freeway. You will enjoy a large backyard for kids to play; with a toddler trampoline and tree swing. The kitchen is spacious, easily accommodating a couple cooks. This home away from home will ensure a relaxing trip for all who stay here.
- Occupancy: The studio can house 2-4 adults plus 1 additional child. There is a small pullout cot for a small child if needed, or room on the floor if you have a sleeping bag.
- Smoking: No Smoking is permitted on the premises.
- Parking: Parking is permitted in front of the house, on the concrete, on the Right side of the driveway; AND on the east side of the street closest the house, with vehicles facing the north. Please do no park on the dirt or across the street.
- Heat & A/C : Please leave the windows closed while using the heater or Air conditioning unit. If you need to open the windows please turn off the Heater/ Air conditioning unit.
- Safety: Please lock the outside door when coming and going.
- Shoes: Please leave shoes at the entry to help the house stay clean.
- Pets: Absolutely NO pets are allowed.
- Noise: Please keep noise levels to a moderate level. Please be courteous of our neighbors in regards to outdoor noise levels.
- Behavior: We ask that you treat our home with as much love and care as you do for your own home.
- Check out: Please notice the basic check out list on the back of the entry door before leaving.
My husband and I love to be active. We have a 3 year old son and new baby that have stolen our hearts. Eric works as a business man and I am a residential designer. I love to create beauty and find beauty in everything. Eric loves a good cup of coffee at his favorite cafe and I love to be with him. Eric has traveled and lived in Italy where he learned Italian. I would love to go there some day.