Cozy, sunny private room in a 3 bedroom apartment of an elevated high-rise, close to Window of the World and Happy Valley. Spacial living room. Big windows with a view of the city.
- High rise apartment with elevator
- A view of the city and "Happy Valley" from both your private room and living room
- Sunny room with big windows
- Single bed, cozy and comfortable for single traveler
- There are gardens right downstairs, great for take a walk and exercise
- Fully-stocked kitchen and you are welcome to use all appliances
- Spacial living room, with nice sofa and big TV, big window with a view
Interaction with guests
- I will be accessible through phone call, message and email. My lovely and super nice roommate will be present all the time.
Other things to note
- The room is not too big and can only fit one person.
- You will have your own private room, but will share the public space(living room, kitchen, bathroom) with my roommates, who I assure you are super nice :)
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Born a curios person, I love traveling and meeting local people. In my most recent trip, I went to Jingdezhen (景德镇) alone, a small ancient city famous for ceramic arts. I made a few great friends with local artists and even got their permission to film their life and personal stories.
And yes, I also like photography and documentary films. I love hearing people's stories and get a different perspective of view in life.