Discover the scenic wonders of New Hampshire from this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom Jackson vacation rental house. This spacious home offers 2,900 square-feet of well-appointed living space and can comfortably accommodate 8, perfect for large family vacations or relaxing retreats with friends. Revel in the panoramic views from the wrap-around deck or venture out to the spectacular ski resorts nearby. With nature and fun abound, this Jackson home guarantees a good time!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
For guests staying 7 nights or longer a 3-course dinner awaits you, compliments of the owner. From delectable fondues to seafood paella, feel the New Hampshire hospitality from the moment you step foot on the property. See blog listed below for menu selection.
This recently remodeled Jackson home is situated 1 mile above Jackson Village on Thorn Mountain, with 2 acres of private woodland property for you to enjoy! The home features Brazilian cherry and white maple flooring throughout, along with eclectic furnishings and stunning mountain views from every room.
Step into the lively living room, adorned in western accents, to find 2 comfortable velvet sofas, a flat-screen Smart TV and a child safe Dimplex Stockbridge wood stove.
Off the living room is a formal dining area where you and your group can enjoy your meals together in this warm and inviting setting. The elegant dining table can comfortably accommodate 8 with 2 expanding leaves, and is surrounded by 3 walls of windows that fill the room with refreshing alpine views and subtle warmth.
Add some flavors from home to your vacation away with the fully equipped kitchen. The space features beautiful wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances and soapstone counters.
Keep the festivities going in the well-equipped family game room. Perfect for entertaining evenings with the whole group, the space features a brand new Hathaway 9’ shuffleboard table, tornado foosball table, a flat-screen cable TV, XBox bundle and a plush sofa accompanied by a matching armchair.
All of the bedrooms are tastefully decorated in wall-art that is representative of the local area. Top-of-the-line linens can be found in each bedroom, including 100% cotton sheets in the twin room, while the king and queen beds offer Belgian linens and Egyptian cotton. The luxury extends even further into the bathrooms, where you'll feel like royalty with the Egyptian cotton robes and towels.
With mountain views and tranquil trees surrounding the property, you won’t be able to stay inside for long. The expansive wrap-around deck features a covered front porch with 2 plantation-style chairs and a swinging hammock, surrounded by lush gardens. The deck also features a cozy lounge area, rocking chair and swinging bench, along with a charming dining table set for 8 and charbroil electric grill for inclement weather.
You can also enjoy your time outside in the backyard area, equipped with an outdoor ping pong table, 2 full hammocks, patio furniture, and a Weber Genesis Grill with sear station and side station burner - all new in 2017! A stone waterfall pond and tranquil perennial gardens provide very relaxed setting.
Walk through the various fruit trees surrounding the property, including apricot, apple, peach, and cherry trees. Raspberry, blueberry and blackberry bushes provide endless berry picking in the right season.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen and fully stocked pantry, fridge and freezer, in-unit Kenmore Elite laundry machines, air conditioning, Dimplex Stockbridge wood stove with humidifier, wireless internet access, main level radiant floor heating, wrap-around deck, patio furniture, landline, gas grill and more!
- Entertainment abounds! Enjoy use of the 43-inch flat-screen Smart TV with Roku and swivel wall mount, 500G Xbox console with 2 controllers, Tornado Elite foosball, shuffleboard, outdoor ping pong table, Trademark 8-person folding poker table top, 20+ board games, various books, puzzles, DVDs, 9’ Hathaway cherry shuffleboard table, Galileo telescope, cornhole, professional horseshoe toss set, badmitten/volleyball/pickleball set, sleds, snowshoes, 2 Orvis fly fishing rods, boot crampons, daypacks, walking poles and so much more!
- Unbeatable Jackson location - the property sits on the Tin Mine Conservation, enjoy quick and direct access to numerous hiking trails. Only minutes away from ski resorts, lakes, fine dining and shopping
- Only a short walk from pool, gym, spa, and #1 restaurant in Jackson, the Christmas Farm Inn
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with $25 per pet, per night fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties and large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.