A posh & cozy efficiency studio equipped with all the essentials + 1 free parking space. Located in downtown Decatur, one of Atlanta's most sought after neighborhoods. Just a stone's throw from the cities best dining, bars, festivals, cultural establishments, universities and hospitals (see below for distances to key landmarks). Whether by foot, train or car, you have access to everything Atlanta has to offer.
This is a brand new unit, just moved in on June 25th. It's a charming efficiency studio that is cozy, but has all the essentials. Perfect for solo and business travelers, couples and long term stays.
The living room is a comfortable sitting area with good natural lighting. As this is a studio, the living room is an open space area meaning there is no separating wall between it and the kitchen. The sofa folds down into a second twin sized bed suitable to sleep one adult. Though there is NOT A TV IN THE LIVING ROOM, THERE IS A TV IN THE BEDROOM.
Enjoy a cloud-like sleeping experience on a queen sized memory foam mattress equipped with crisp, white linens. There is a 32 inch flat screen smart TV in the bedroom that has Netflix and Hulu, but no cable.
Refresh in the spa-like bathroom equipped with all the essentials including a blow dryer, towel/wash cloth, body and hand soap, shampoo and conditioner, lotion, toothpaste & hair spray.
All major appliances included, with stainless steel finishes and a beautiful tile backsplash. Please note THERE IS NOT YET A DINING AREA. However there is a tray table that can be used to enjoy a meal in the living room.
There is an empty closet behind the front door for you to store luggage and personal items. It also has hangers for your use.
The washer and dryer is available for use. However please bring detergent. There is also a iron and mini ironing board available in the wash room closet.
Interaction with guests
The best way to reach me is through the Airbnb app messenger. If I am available I will greet you during check in. However I have a self check in process so in some instances we may not meet in person. Also, please note I have a co-host Ryan who assists me. You may receive communications from him as well.
- No more than 5 people are allowed in the unit at a time. Failure to comply will result in cancelation of reservation with NO REFUND.
- Please be courteous to neighbors on both sides of us by keeping noise to a minimum (loud music and loud talking).
- Please do not use the washcloths and towels designated for bathing to wipe make-up, or to do any cleaning. Costs to replacd heavily soiled linens will be charged to the guest.
- Please help us remain energy efficient by turning off lights when exiting any room, and all lights before leaving the apartment. Also, please switch the A/C unit to "Off" when you leave the apartment. As the unit is 600 sq ft, it quickly adjusts to the desired temperature when you turn it back on.
- If free parking is requested, guests are required to leave the parking pass in the apartment upon checkout. If the parking pass is not returned by the guest, a $75 fee to replace the parking pass will be charged to the guest.
- Smoking of ANY kind in the unit is STRICTLY prohibited. Violation of this rule will result in an additional $100 cleaning fee being charged to the guest.
This host has 150 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Representative of Handsfree Airbnb, a company that manages listings and reservations on behalf of other hosts in the Charlotte, Greensboro/High Point, and Atlanta areas. We can manage a single reservation, a range of dates, or multiple reservations on hosts behalf. We also provide consulting services to help hosts increase earnings and bookings. If you are a host or would like to become a host, and you're interested in learning more about our services, let me know.
I am originally from North Carolina, United States. Prior Bank Auditor. Addicted to travel. Obtained my Master of International Business degree in London, Dubai, and Shanghai, and was able to do some amazing traveling during my studies. Landed in Atlanta afterwards (November 2014).
Top 5 Favorite places:
2) Marrakech, Morocco
3) Ibiza, Spain
4) Rome, Italy
5) Sanya, China