Detached house Olive 36 m2 situated on a plot of 500 m2 with private parking and a walled garden, surrounded by olive trees and a garden. It consists of one double bedroom, a living room to a bed for two, kitchen and bathroom with shower. The building has a covered terrace 30m2 with garden furniture, barbecue and shower. In the garden there is garden furniture and sun loungers. The building is air conditioned, equipped with three LCD TV, hi-fi, modern kitchen / two rings and gas oven / i dishwasher.
Ideal for families with small children and the garden is shaded by olive trees from which the reasons object invisible. The first beach is 150 m from the hotel and restaurant, and the building is located equidistant from the center and hotel complex and sports center 300 m.
Stari Grad (Pharos) is the oldest town in Croatia. The same year - 384 b.c. when greek philoshoper Aristotel was born in Trakia, the greeks from the island of Paros in Agean sea have settled the town on the island of Hvar, and named it Pharos.
Stari Grad (eng. "old town") is historical heart of the island Hvar. The town is situated in a landscape where the blue of the deep bay touches the green of the wide an famous field of Pharos, with vineyards and olive-groves. The fields used to provide sustenance and the bay provided protection.
Today, both the fields and the bay add an attractive quality to the island, in which the modern vacation sights have become intertwined with the antiquities of the town and of the island.
Because of its position in the middle of the Hvar island, for centuries Stari Grad was a safe harbur to sailors, which have been welcomed by town inhabitants on harbour promenade. Stari Grad bay is still regulary visited by most of the travellers on boats passing trough middle Dalmatia.
The bay and the field contributed over the centuries with its fruit to the wealth and the attraction of Stari Grad. In this unique town modern tourist facilities stimulate together with the historical an cultural heritage the fantasy, which calls to be discovered.
We would like to ask our appreciated guests to follow the instructions of the house order:
1.To respect the time of night repose from 23 p.m. till 8 a.m. avoiding disturbing the peace of other guests.
2. To wash the house pets in the yard at the place assigned to bathing of animals.
3. To report any damage done to the telephone numb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) in such way avoiding possible misunderstanding.
4. To leave the apartment on the day of your departure not later than 10.30 a.m. so leaving us enough time to put it in order for other guests.
5. Not to leave the door open while the air conditioning is on. It could cause a bad damage to the appliance.
6.To close all the balcony doors as well as the entrance door at the moment of leaving the apartment.
7. To leave all the keys of the apartment in the door at the inner side before your departure.
8. The fire-extinguishing appliance is in a fitted cupboard in the corridor and first aid box.
9. In case of any necessity like electricity or water interruption or any other, you may contact us on the telephone numb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
From Jun 30 - Sep 1, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View other reviews