Escape to a piece of old Singapore amongst the city's hustle and bustle surrounded by tropical greens, the occasional sight of nature and vintage local architecture. Nestled nearby to such popular locations as the night scene of Clarke Quay, historic Fort Canning, the scenic route of Singapore River and busy streets of Orchard Road, this cosy place is full of charm and character that has to be seen to be believed that it still exists. A rare find in this part of town.
Ideal for solo adventurers and business travelers.
Large fully furnished bedroom (23 sqm) with own private bathroom in a rare and cosy 1960s apartment. The room still have the signature 60s polished parquet floors and vintage bathroom fixtures but fully furnished with amenities like hot shower, double bed, desk, chair, built-in wardrobes, air-conditioning, etc. Guests are free to use the garden outside, the inside and outside living room for their own free relaxation. Kindly note that the kitchen is out of bounds due to safety precautions.
Interaction with guests
- Clean towel
- Clean bedding
- Basic toiletries (soap, shampoo, toilet paper, etc.)
- Tourist tips about visiting Singapore
- This is a pet friendly home with a resident cat.
- With a close community of only 8 apartments, we would prefer to maintain the quaint and quiet environment. Please close doors softly.
- As I work from home, would appreciate respect to my work space and all personal effects of the apartment.
- Unfortunately, this building is not suitable for guests that have mobility limitations as access to the apartment is up a flight of stairs.
- Shoes are not allowed in the house.
- Please refrain from cooking or inform host before using the kitchen.
- Host is not liable for any loss or damage to personal effect or injuries sustained by the guests while staying on the premises.
- Kindly keep the guest room tidy.
- Please turn off electrical appliances when not in use.
- No unexpected & uninvited guests at home.
- Every guest must sign in their particulars to the Guest Book.
Thank you for your cooperation.