Bring back the spirit of those old family cabin trips in this beautiful craftsman lake house!
Your own private sandy beach on Lake Entiat, a reservoir on the Columbia River.
This 3 level, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home will bring fond memories with your loved ones to last a lifetime.
Open living room, vaulted ceilings with fireplace
Dining room with seating for 8
Open kitchen with island with bar stools for extra eating space.
3 Bedrooms with Queen Beds
1 Bedroom with Twin Bed
Sleeper Sofa (Sleeps 2)
Avoid the crowd of the lake!
Enjoy the tranquility and bring your kayak or paddleboard.
Large grass lawn to relax or play family games. Perfect water for Jet Skis, Wakeboarding, or tubing. Three moorage buoys for your water toys.
- RESIDENT ACKNOWLEDGES BY COMPLETING THIS TRANSACTION THAT THEY ARE AT LEAST TWENTY-FIVE (25) YEARS OF AGE AND THEY AGREE TO FURNISH A VALID FORM OF PHOTO IDENTIFCATION TO PROVE THEIR AGE, UPON REQUEST BY THE AGENT. RESIDENT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN.
- NO SMOKING, FIRES, OR FIREWORKS. No smoking is allowed in this home. No fires are allowed unless in designated fire pits during times of low fire risk when there is no burn ban in effect. No fireworks are allowed on the Premises at any time. Resident is entirely liable for any costs associated with fire suppression efforts caused by violation of this term of the Lease.
- QUIET HOURS. Resident shall be fined $100 for each "after hours call-out" for violation of quiet time between the hours of 10pm and 8am.Quiet time is 10pm-8am and complaints of noise, foul language, or law enforcement response may be cause for immediate eviction from Premises. The entire amount of the Damage Deposit will be forfeited if law enforcement is summoned to Premises by neighboring property owners for any reason, including but not limited to complaints of noise or foul language, regardless of whether Resident is evicted.
- EVICTION. Resident and its guests agree to adhere to local laws, rules and regulations, to not disturb the peace, keep the Premises in a clean and sanitary condition, and will comply with the no smoking and no pets rule. Resident and its guests are subject to immediate eviction and removal from the Premises for any of the following reasons: (1) Smoking anywhere inside Premises or on concrete terrace attached to Premises; (2) Pets anywhere on the Premises; (3) Number of occupants exceeds the number of contracted guests; (4) Complaints of noise, loud music, foul language, or otherwise disturbing of the peace. The entire amount of rent and Damage Deposit will be forfeited for violation of any of the forgoing reasons, regardless of whether Resident is evicted.
- USE. Resident agrees that the Premises are to be used and occupied by Resident as a private dwelling and for no other purpose. Any adult residing in the Premises must be named as a "Resident" and, unless otherwise allowed by applicable law, the total number of adults and children residing in the Premises shall not exceed that set forth above. In the event there is a change in occupancy, the application process and approval from landlord is required in advance. The Premises may be subject to restrictions on the number of vehicles, size of vehicles, and specific parking locations that may be used by Resident. Parking rules for the Premises will be shared with Resident in writing prior to occupancy and Resident must request permission for any exceptions in writing from Agent prior to arrival. Notwithstanding any specific additional restriction discussed herein, no more than 1 vehicle may be parked overnight for each 4 Residents and if the Resident continues to violate the maximum number of vehicles, the Resident’s credit card on file shall be charged $50 per day per vehicle.
- PARTIES. No parties, receptions, large gatherings, weddings, or similar events are permitted without prior written authorization from Agent. The total number of all adults and children visiting the Premises shall not exceed the advertised occupancy limit for that Premises and no guests may remain past 12:00 midnight or arrive earlier than 6:00 am who are not registered overnight guests. If the Resident violates the maximum number of guests, the Resident is subject to immediate eviction and/or the Resident’s credit card on file shall be immediately charged $200.00 per night, per person for each individual exceeding the advertised capacity, at the sole discretion of the Agent.
- PETS. Pets and animals of any kind are not allowed on the Premises, with the exception of Service animals, unless approved in writing by the Agent with an additional Pet Fee, to be assessed on a per-night and per-pet basis. The amount of any Pet Fee shall be determined based on the unit rented and the type or breed of the pet. Pet Fee charges shall be considered Rent, subject to Washington State sales and lodging taxes. If a pet is on the Premises at any time during the lease without prior written permission and payment of Pet Fees, Resident may be evicted and/or Resident’s credit card on file shall be immediately charged $500.00 per pet, at the sole discretion of the Agent.
We love Lake Chelan and all the beauty it has to offer! 300 days of sunshine! Tons of things to do in all seasons. Beautiful wineries and breweries for wine/beer tasting and tours.