Welcome to Kota Kinabalu!
- located at the Kota Kinabalu city centre
- located at Imago Shopping Centre
- Walking distance to hotspots (such as KK waterfront)
- 10 minutes drive to Tanjung Aru beach
wish you have a fancy stay
Welcome to Kota Kinabalu !
Our sweet home located in the heart of city centre, near IMAGO Shopping Mall, ideal place for both business and leisure travelers where you can easily access to nearby various hotspots. hope you have a fatastic trip here
The place with fully furnished of modern and luxurious facilities, open kitchen concept for cooking
- Air conditioned
- LED Television
- Laptop Friendly Work Desk
- Bathroom with Rainshower & Heater
- Fresh Towels and Basic Shower Gel & Shampoo
- Laundry: Washing Machine
- Free WIFI connection
- Electric stove for Light Cooking only (kindly Turn On exhaust hood while cooking)
- Basic Cooking Utensils & Cutlery
provides recreation facilities including swimming pool ,gymnasium and common garden, one reserved vehicle parking lot to be provided.
As it is private owned unit without check in counter, we will arrange a Meet and Greet session for keycard handover of the unit.
Check In time: After 3pm ; Check Out time: 11am
*Other times may subject to available, kindly enquiry with us in Advance.
Surrounded by 24hours convenience store, bank, cafes, shop lots, offices and malls; shopping, entertainment, nightlife, business purpose and etc. Night market/handicraft market, jetty, hotels, banks, police station all are within walking distances.
Walking Distance :
-Gleneagles Medical Center : 4 mins
-KK Times Square : 2 mins
-Imago Shopping Mall : 4 mins
-Anjung Senja Local Food Court : 10 mins
-Sutera Harbour Resort & Golf Club: 10 mins
-Oceanus Mall : 15 mins
-KK Hard Rock Cafe : 15 mins
-KK Waterfront/ Beach Street ( Famous nightlife spot) : 15 mins
-Warisan Square Commercial Centre : 15 mins
-Center Point Sabah Shopping Mall : 15 mins
-Philippino Market/Handicraft Market (souvenirs/pearl/seafood): 15 mins
-Asia City Complex/ Welcome Seafood Restaurant : 20 mins
Driving Distance :
-Welcome Seafood Restaurant : 5 mins
-KK International Airport : 10 mins
-Jesselton Point Jetty : 10 mins
-Wisma Merdeka/Suria Shopping Mall : 10 mins
-Gaya Street-Food Street (Sunday Market) : 10 mins
-Atkinson Clock Tower : 10 mins
-Signal Hill Observatory Platform : 10mins
-Tanjung Aru Beach (Local foods & snacks/Sunset view) : 10 mins
-Shangri-La Tanjung Aru Resort (Sunset bar): 15 mins
-Sabah Trade Centre Exhibition : 15 mins
-Likas Sports Complex : 15 mins
Kindly switch off all Air Conditoned, Lights and Electrical appliances when not in used or leaving the unit
- Strictly no smoking allowed inside the unit
- Any damages on furniture & fittings & lost items(towel, linen & etc) will deduct from the security deposit
- Kindly Turn ON Exhaust Hood while cooking
- Kindly note there might be minor renovations from other units sometimes as it is still new building
- Kindly keep the premises clean and undamaged (any damages/lost items will be deducted from Security Deposit)
- No Smoking allowed inside the unit
- NO Drugs, Pets and Strong smell Fruits like Durian and Mangosteen allowed in the unit
- Kitchen is allow for Cooking (Kindly Turn ON Exhaust Hood while cooking)
- Kindly clean up after usage of Kitchen & cutlery
- Kindly keep volume down at night after 10pm to avoid unnecessary complaints from management
- Kindly switch off all Lights, Air Conditioning and Electrical appliances when not in used or leaving the unit for safety concerns and energy conserve
- Swimming pool rules: naked swimming is prohibited
ELECTRICITY: The voltage used in Malaysia is 230/240 volts -50hz. If your electrical appliance uses 110/120 volts, you need to use a transformer/converter to step down the 230/240 volts Malaysian voltage to your 110/120 volt appliances. Failing to do so will damage your electrical appliances.
您好 我是Judy (我会中文哦)
Hi there , this is Judy . one who love travelling,indoor climbing, kayak, pool and make friends from different places. while sharing experiences and thoughts is another kind of traveling that make you feel the awesomeness of the other land before embracing them.
Sabah is soooo beautiful , now I become a host to make more friends.
'Life is too short, but the world is too big.
If I couldn't get to every corner of the earth, at least I have friends from everywhere.'