Comfortable single bedroom, great location, 15 minutes walk from Milton Keynes city centre. Close to many offices located at Linford Wood. Easy access to public transport. Plenty of parking space.
Guests are welcome to use the kitchen and living area
Guests are welcome in all shared spaces like kitchen and living room
Other things to note
Guest are welcome to bring their own food/drinks and we always reserve a place in the fridge where to store them. Please note, we do not have a microwave.
**Please make sure you read the listing in its entirety**
- We expect you will respect our home.
- We are firm with quiet time after 10PM on weeknights, as we both work early in the morning.
- No eating meals in the bedroom - If you intend to eat at home, please sit down in the dining room, instead of eating in your room. Drinks can be had anywhere in the house.
- Absolutely NO drugs of any kind.
- Absolutely NO smoking in the house and if you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash.
- Use of washer and dryer is not permitted for stays of less than 1 week.
- If you are staying for at least one week, please ask before starting laundry. (2 load maximum)
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let Rodrigo or I know ASAP.
* TEMPERATURE ADJUSTMENTS: If you are hot or cold, please ask us to adjust the temperature. You have an adjustable overhead fan in your room for your personal comfort.
* USE OF OUR HOME: You are welcome in all common areas of the home and our yard. Want to play some music or watch a show on your mobile device - go for it. You may want to bring headphones if you watch during quiet hours. Remember - we don't have a TV.
Please do not wear shoes upstairs.