Welcome to the Retreat at Wando Bluff. Located on the Wando River in beautiful Charleston, SC, we have three newly renovated 2 bedroom, 1 bath cabins for rent. This cabin offers rest and relaxation with a view of the Wando River. Sit on the deck and enjoy watching the tides of the river go back and forth or relax inside in the upgraded open living area. The entire cabin has been completely renovated with luxury in mind just for you to enjoy!
Want to get away from it all? And still be driving distance to all that Charleston has to offer? This cabin offers rest and relaxation with a view of the Wando River. Sit on the deck and enjoy watching the tides of the river go back and forth or relax inside in the upgraded open living area. This cabin has two bedrooms with adjoining bathroom. The master bedroom has a queen bed and the secondary bedroom has one twin bed and one double bed. This cabin comfortably sleeps 5 people, 6 if you use the couch. The entire cabin has been completely renovated with luxury in mind. The bathroom has a large tile shower with river stone flooring. The kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The cabin has a large deck with table for enjoying. This cabin has a remote feeling although it is a 10 minute drive to the local marina, 15 minute drive from the Dunes West Golf Course or the Daniel Island Golf Courses and restaurants, and a comfortable drive to local beaches and downtown Charleston.
If you are a history buff, our property is located in the Cainhoy Historical District. There are three cabins for our guests and then there is a big white house by the river, named the Mary Lesene House which was built ca. 1790. Please be advised that entering this house is off limits to all guests due to its age and liability.
In addition to having the entire cabin to yourself, guests also has access to a washer and dryer for your convenience.
Interaction with guests
Although the owners do not live on the property, we live close by and you may see us around the property for maintenance or cleaning.
Other things to note
Distance from The Retreat at Wando Bluff to popular areas around Cainhoy, Charleston, Mount Pleasant and surrounding areas:
~ DANIEL ISLAND, SC-
- Volvo Tennis Center and the Family Circle Tennis Center: 9.7 miles
~ DOWNTOWN CHARLESTON, SC:(URL HIDDEN) Historical Charleston City Market: 22 mile(URL HIDDEN) Charleston Battery & Rainbow Row: 20 mile(URL HIDDEN) South Carolina Aquarium: 19 mile(URL HIDDEN) College of Charleston: 22 mile(URL HIDDEN) The Citadel: 22 mile(URL HIDDEN) MUSC (Medical University Of South Carolina): 22 miles
~ MT. PLEASANT, SC:
- Shem Creek: 17 miles
- Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum. Home of the USS Yorktown.: 16 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation: 11 miles
- Pepper Plantation: 12 miles
- RiverTowne Country Club & Golf Course: 6.7
- Alhambra Hall: 18 miles
- Isle of Palms ( IOP ):
- IOP County Park: 14 miles
- Wild Dunes: 18 miles
- Isle of Palms Exchange Club: 15 miles
- Sullivan's Island: 14 miles
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse: 18 miles
- Fort Moultrie: 19 miles
Folly Beach: 30 miles
- - Parking on the gravel driveway ONLY. Two spots per cabin guaranteed.
- safe for guests.
- - We are located on the water so all children must be supervised at all times.
- - No shoes in the house please.
- - Keep all silverware, breakable plates and glasses inside the home. Please use only disposables outside.
- - Please be mindful to keep the windows and doors closed so the house will remain cool and comfortable throughout your stay.
- - There are three cabins for our guests and then there is a big white house by the river, named the Mary Lesene House which was built ca. 1790. Please be advised that entering this house is OFF LIMITS to all guests due to its age and liability.
- THIS HOUSE IS ON A SEPTIC SYSTEM! PLEASE DO NOT FLUSH ANYTHING OTHER THAN TOILET PAPER IN THE TOILET! FUNDS FROM YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE KEPT IF THIS RULE IS BROKEN.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews