Villa Grand View is located in moshav Kfar Shamai which is at a towering height of more than 600 meters above sea level. Spacious backyard with green lawn facing a magnificent view of the Galil mountains, the Sea of Galilee and Mt. Hermon. There are wooden terrace with 15 sq. m pool, jacuzzi, sun-beds, BBQ, free Wi-Fi. Ideal for families with children up to 16 persons.
The villa is cozy and has private spacious backyard with mountain view, green lawns, a place for recreation and relaxation. For your service pool, jacuzzi, sun-beds, BBQ, outdoor foosball table. On the ground floor there is lounge with a dining table, sitting area, equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. The upper floor of the villa is facing breathtaking mountain view as well and has the open terrace with coffee table, 2 bedrooms each of them has private bathroom and kitchenette, queen size bed and 2 folding mattresses.
Spacious backyard with green lawn, pool, jacuzzi
Interaction with guests
I live in another city, but you can contact me on any issue. You are welcome to call on mobile or text on whatsap. A member of my family and my partner Bat Sheva will meet you in person when you arrive, in case you need anything during your stay, she will be also in charge to help you.
Other things to note
* We recommend only 8 adults since there are only 4 bedrooms.
* Breakfast is optional with extra cost (third-party service).
* Guests with small children will be provided with high chair and 2 portable cribs.
* For Shabbat keepers there is a shabbat hot plate and special electric kettle.
* Formal check-in/check-out time are standard, however if you want an early check-in/later check-out badly enough, it could be discussed :-).
* We do not charge cleaning fees, but I would ask you to wash the kitchenware by yourself.
* No smoking (smoke, please, only outside)
* No loud music, parties or karaoke.
* Guests are responsible for any damage they make
I'm professional CRM and Retention/Online Campaign manager in gambling industry, part-time consultant in consulting agency. I live in Tel Aviv. I consider myself to be easy-going, able to get along with nearly everyone. I like to travel, to discover the world, to meet new people and when I travel I love to blend in with locals, that why I like to book on airbnb. Traveled in many countries including England, Italy, France, Canada, Venice, China, Hong Kong, Jordan, Czech, Thailand, Germany, Austria, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Costa Rica, Cuba, Panama, Spain, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Belarus, Uzbekistan, Georgia. Have been a host and been hosted on an alternative site for years and look forward to traveling and hosting via airbnb.
Any matters that may arise during your stay will meet immediate and prompt support. Hope I'll have the honor to host you.