Our New Yorker condo is on one of the top floors. Located in the heart of the ByWard Market you'll be in center of all the action. Our newly furnished home is perfect for couples and solo travelers who enjoy the high life. Amenities include parking, gym access, party room, BBQ terrace, TV, toiletries and unlimited high speed Internet. Why not visit Ottawa in style? Our custom Welcome Guide will insure you have the best Ottawa Airbnb experience. The high life awaits! Come stay in our home.
The space is 696 sq ft with a north/west majestic view of the ByWard Market. Concrete construction that mutes all sounds. Wonderful queen size bed. L shape couch for lounging. Patio set on balcony for early morning and late night lounging. 4 seater kitchen table. Fully equipped kitchen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner prep. A large bathroom, central air, and heating.
You will have access to all our buildings amneneties. This includes parking, Internet, Washer + Dryer, Iron + Ironing Board. Gym, Terrance, Party room, Pool table Roku online streaming for music TV and movie.
Interaction with guests
While you stay in our home our co-hosts Andrew and Eric will take care of you every step of the way. Starting with clear crisp communication. A detailed Welcome Guide explaining all the little details like self check-in, parking, and our valuable neighborhood guide.
Other things to note
On Friday and Saturday nights we have a security guard at the front desk. Please show them the utmost respect. They are there for your protection. While in the common areas please to not mention Airbnb. Not everyone in the compound is on vacation. Please smile, nod, and keep to yourselves. We'd love to keep hosting for a long time.
Our place is fun and in a fun location. Whether for business or pleasure, please respect surrounding units.
- Please feel free to give a smile to the neighbors or caretaker if you see them, but refrain from mentioning Airbnb. A smile can help alleviate worry.
- Please remain district with the security guards.
- Quiet hours are between 11pm-7am
- Please take off your footwear at the entrance.
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out of the apartment to conserve energy.
- Please clean up the kitchen after use.
- Please turn off heating when away. The place heats up very quickly.
- As a guest, you're responsible to pay for any damages or covered losses made by yourself or invitees that accompany you. Please treat my home with respect.
YOU MUST ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE:
- Parking is 3 floors underground.
- Do not park in other tenants parking spots. You will be ticketed and towed at your expense.
- Take out garbage on checkout.
- Noise complaints equal a $500 charge.
- Don't break our shit.
- Guest is responsible for interior and exterior of our home and must pay for any missing or damaged items.
- Guest accepts all liability and responsibility during their stay.
- No smoking in our condo or a $300 cleaning fee will apply. (Balcony smoking is okay.)
- Our home is big enough for two people. Please make sure to reserve for the correct amount of guests. A charge of $200 CAD per person per night will be charged once total guests inside our home exceeds two people.
- Punctuality and cleanliness are highly important to us, and it's important for our cleaner to have enough time to clean to our standards and show up for her next commitment on time. Regrettably, a late checkout that hasn't been pre-arranged will result in a $200 fee.