This is a beautifully decorated, large, garden apartment in a great location, one of London's prime locations. The apartment is really comfortable with all the mod cons to make your holiday relaxing and even more special. One of it's best features is easy distance to hot spots and public transport.
You will be able to relax and feel nice and cosy in this beautifully decorated apartment. If you like the beautiful blue skies and freshness of London winters, you can always go outside to enjoy the garden. You will be able to relax in the living room watching Sky. If you want your early morning coffee to be a quality coffee, you can use the Nespresso machine provided or walk to a local cafe to have your coffee fix. The kitchen is fully functioning with microwave, oven, hob and dishwasher - no one should be washing up on their holidays!
- No high heals in house
- If in garden after 10pm, please keep the volume down to respect the neighbours
- No access to cupboards or doors that are locked
- No additional guests
- No bookings via 3rd partiy, the person booking must be the person staying
- I require details of all guests staying (maximum of 2 people)
- All food must be removed from the house before leaving
- All rubbish must be removed from the house in bin liners and placed in bins at the front of the house before leaving
- All dishes and cooking items must be washed and put away (there's a dishwasher to help!)
Hello I am a frequent traveller and really enjoy the comfort of a home to stay in whilst I am away. Sometimes hotels are great but for stays over 3 or more nights, I value the chance to unwind in a living room instead of my bedroom!
I love good food, wine, experiences and a lot of laughs. I really enjoy nature walks and hikes - sounds a bit boring when put it in writing, but I find it is good for the soul! When I am travelling it's all about getting involved in the local culture, cuisine (finding 'the best and must try' food is always a bonus) and checking out some of the tourist hot spots and what nature has to offer.
I am also a landlady so I understand how precious people's homes and properties are to them and how a good guest is worth their weight in gold!