If you’re looking for a centrally-located place to stay in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area during the 2018 Super Bowl, look no further. This is a 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom single family home in the first-ring Minneapolis suburb of Crystal, MN. At less than 10 miles away from US Bank Stadium, you’ll have convenient access to all the Twin Cities have to offer, while being located in a quiet neighborhood outside of the hustle and bustle of downtown Minneapolis.
This home will sleep 6 people comfortably (1 standard king-size bed, 1 king-size day bed, and 1 standard queen-size bed); however, we would be happy to arrange additional sleeping accommodations. Two large blow-up mattresses could be utilized to expand the sleeping capacity to 10. Do you have an even larger group? We have several friends within 2 miles of our home and would be willing to work on your behalf to secure additional lodging.
The features/amenities of our home includes:
• Flexible dates to stay, up to 14 days in total before or after the Super Bowl;
• An updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop;
• Propane and charcoal grills on our back patio;
• A wood-burning fireplace;
• High-speed WIFI, Netflix and Amazon Prime on an HD TV;
• 1 garage space, plus room for several cars in the driveway;
• A fitness area in the basement with a treadmill, bench press / pulldown bar, and free weights;
• Washer and dryer;
• Toiletries and towels will be provided;
• Close proximity to world-class dining and shopping (we’d be happy to provide recommendations!);
• Metro Transit (a public bus line with service downtown) stops about a block from the house;
• No smoking inside, but there’s a back patio with an overhang available;
• If you’re traveling with a young one, a crib and car seat are available;
• Snow removal, if applicable;
• Dogs are welcome, cats are not. Our fenced-in backyard makes it easy to let a dog out!
We want to make your stay enjoyable and hassle-free! As such, we are willing to coordinate or provide the following services for an additional charge:
• Transportation: Public transportation will be very busy, including Uber and Lyft. If you’re interested in us driving you around let us know and we can work something out. We're also willing to negotiate picking you up from MSP airport.
• Babysitting services.
• Pet sitting or dog walking.
The price is $750 per night, with a 5 night minimum, and 14 day maximum.
Thank you for reading and please let us know if you have any questions!
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.