Charming, intimate, comfortable! Fully equipped, restored apartment in a 1920's building. Located in a lively district not far from the Center, the area offers plenty of interesting eateries, great drink specials, and music.
A spacey bedroom and a great kitchen area offer all the amenities and comfort you'll ever need. The apartment is quiet and private during day and night. It is located on the ground floor, but requires you to use the stairs to reach the entrance. No elevator is available in the building. No ready for special needs.
Private independent access to the apartment.
Interaction with guests
I'll be glad to assist you with questions or requests you may have.
Other things to note
Your luggage ca be stored before/after your staying, if necessary.
City's Tourists Accommodation Tax will be collected at check-in time. See House Rules for details.
- City laws mandate collecting from non residents a Tourist Accommodation Tax of Euros 3.50 per person for each night spent in Rome’s facilities. It is also required of us collecting proper IDs info to be sent to the proper authorities.
- No shoes in the house, thanks.
- It is not considered acceptable behaviour sleeping on any couch without proper bedclothes. Additional 20 Euros fee would be charged if cleaning is necessary. You can ask at any time for bedding if you need to sleep in the second bedroom.
- Should you loose the apartment keys, you'll be charged 100 Euros.
- Should you stain towels or linen with make-up, dirt, shoes, etc. you'll be charged 10 Euros a piece.
- Should you break something AND not tell, you’ll be charged the cost of the item as new.
- Trash can be left on site, but must be properly managed dividing paper, plastic-metal-glass in the bins. Non compliance fee will equal the city’s penalty for it, between the 50 and 100 Euros.
- Leftover food, dishes, and pots must be cleaned out and put away.
- Respect the neighbours and avoid unnecessary noise or disturbance.
- If you use network and wifi connections, you agree to use it only for legal purposes and promise not to use it for illegal uploading, downloading, or any other illegal activities.
This host has a Flexible Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of the trip and the first night is non-refundable, with the exception of fees.
This host has 72 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Photographer, graphic artist, web and mobile developer. Love outdoors and practicing action sports. Born Italian, lived and worked both in EU and the States. In Rome I've been enjoying the relaxed local pace, rediscovering pleasures and vices of the land.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.