Located in the heart of the funky Bywater, this bright and spacious one bedroom cottage is steps from the neighborhood's bohemian gems. Live music, hidden foodie faves, some of the city's most legendary bars—it's all right there, complete with a whimsical cat to keep you company. Live like a local while soaking up the magic of downtown New Orleans.
Occupying half of a traditional New Orleans double shotgun, the space offers plenty of the city's charm as well as comforts to ensure a good stay. Highlights include:
- original wood floors and historical details
- 1000 square feet total
- easy access on foot to all the best of the Bywater and Marigny; French Quarter is a five minute and $7 Uber away, or a 20 minute walk.
- queen sized memory foam mattress
- flat screen TV with Apple TV offering Netflix, Hulu, and HBO.
- air conditioning to keep you cool in the Nola heat
- large kitchen with everything you need: French Press, Nespresso, blender, microwave, quality pots and pans.
Other things to note
There is a very sweet cat named Geneva who lives in the house. She loves people and snuggles, so I prefer guests who enjoy animals. She requires very little effort—two feedings a day and the requisite litter box maintenance.
While good times are encouraged outside the home, this is not a place to party.
Smoking is not allowed indoors, though on the front stoop and backyard is fine.
License or registration number
Learn about this number