"Menin Gate House" is a charming holiday built in 1923 and completely renovated in 2011. It is the ideal base to explore Ypres and Flanders Fields. Staying in the house is a unique experience. One could not stay any closer to the Menin Gate. Notes of the daily Last Post Ceremony carry into the beautifull rooms and bring you in the atmosphere of World War 1.
’Churchill’s Apartment’ is located on the ground floor and first floor.
The apartment is decorated in a cozy atmosphere through the vibrant colors, carpets and curtains. The WW1 and Last Post attributes make you feel being in a living museum.
The apartment is ideal up to a maximum of 4 people
- Living room with flat screen TV with a view on the Menin Gate
- Dining room overlooking the terrace
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave oven, cooking block, dishwasher and refrigerator
- Spacious courtyard of 30m ², ideal for a nice summer evening with a Belgian beer
- "Churchill’s room’ with double bed and view on the Menin Gate, a private bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
-Denise Dael’room with two single beds, shower and washbasin and a view on the courtyard.
-toilet in the corridor