Spectacular view for the once in a lifetime Solar Eclipse! Come relax in the Great State of Idaho. Spend your time hiking, fishing, touring National Parks, visiting Yellowstone Bear World, or just relax and enjoy a book next to the river that follows our property line. We have room on our property for you to place your tent. Staying on our property will be ideal for the best view of the eclipse. We have no tall buildings or trees obstructing your view.
Idaho is projected to be one of the best places to view the solar eclipse. With our wide open spaces, clear weather and proximity we are a prime viewing location. We should experience about 2 minutes of eclipse totality. (Appx 100% coverage of the sun
Interaction with guests
Someone will always be available if you need anything
Other things to note
Please do not attempt to travel the morning of the eclipse. There will be a lot of people in this area and roads will be very congested
- We will have a noise curfew (10:30pm) so all of our guests can enjoy their stay
- If you bring a pet, they must stay in your camp site or they will need to be on a leash. Please pick up after your pets
- We have a river on our property, so if you are bringing your children, please keep a close eye on them.
- Smoking is fine, just realize that you will be camping in a field and we don't want any accidental fires
- We will have porta pottys available to those who will be in tents. We will have a water spicket for water. We will not have water or electric hookups for your trailers. We will have a dumpster for you to use
This host has 35 reviews for other properties.View other reviews