About this listing
Awesome host – friendly and homely;
Proximity to the airport - 10 minutes’ drive, bus 300 (airport shuttle);
Large house, open and clean
Beautiful view from the washroom and kitchen - see the lights of the city
Nose Hill Park 5 mins walk, good for hiking and awesome view of the city
Restaurants and dining all around. Close to Deerfoot mall. Close to grocery store - Superstore (10 minutes walk, 2 minutes drive);
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers
• Awesome host – friendly and homely
• Proximity to the airport.
• Large house, open and clean
• Beautiful view from the washroom and kitchen
• Unlimited coffee supply (Nespresso)
• Close to departmental grocery store - Superstore (10 minutes walk, 2 minutes drive), other around – Safeway, Coop, McDonalds, Seven Eleven, Gas Stations, Walmart – (all within 5 minutes and less driving distance)
• Amenities – Kitchen, washroom, Cable, wifi
• Complimentary - Coffee and tea
- • Security: Please double check to confirm the doors are locked when leaving the house. (Hint: turning the lock on the door knob vertical locks the door) • Please be respectful, clean up after yourself and also keep noise levels down. • Please also observe the house waste management system.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 79 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
...passionate about people "personal mission to be of positive impact in every environment I find myself"
...Energy and Environment Professional-in-Training
...Loves to write (man with many words)
...well read, favorite books - The Alchemist, The Four Agreements, The greatest salesman in the world, Blink, among others
...conversationist, if you want to have a good converstion, you can count on me.
...possess a great sense of humor
Ok, enough for now.
Look forward to meeting you.