Girly & spacious ensuite room in Central London (Barbican)
It's a rather girly room from the interiors as you can tell from the 50 shades of pink. You will enjoy the following:
- a full size mirror
- a dressing table
- some space in the drawers (let me know how much you need)
- a heel rack
- an ensuite bathroom
- a bath tub
In terms of location, i can't stress how CENTRAL and CONVENIENT it is! 2mins walk to Barbican tube station :)
Summer in London is from July to end August (roughly); and it's rather pleasant to walk to many places in this season.
What's close by?
- Barbican tube (2mins walk)
- Supermarket (Tesco: 2mins walk, Waitrose: 5mins walk)
- Shoreditch (15mins walk - lovely walk in Summer)
- Angel (15mins walk)
- Liverpool St station (7mins walk)
- Moorgate Station (5mins walk)
- There's a park right behind to relax in
- ALOT more. The above are the first things that are coming to my mind.
Interaction with guests
I could be home (in my other room) for the duration of your stay, so you're more than welcome to join me for a meal or if i head out. If you have any questions, you can feel free to ask me too :)
- Do take out your shoes once you enter the house.
- Quiet hours: 11pm to 7am