Our one bedroom studio unit is located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, within 3 km radius from KLCC, Pavilion, Bukit Bintang, Interlink Mall, TREC KL, Lot 10, KL Tower and Changkat Street.
There is separate living area, dining and kitchen complete with kitchenette and fridge for food storage, stove and oven for light cooking.
This studio is very suitable for couple and family with kids who are looking for a quite and peaceful place to stay throughout the holiday period.
A hotel studio unit furnished which targeted to those who are looking for serene environment in the heart of the city.
- 1 bedroom suite, 700 sqf
- Unlimited High Speed (100Mbps) Internet Connection
- Comfort at Home Feeling
- High Chair, Children Cutlery available
- Baby Cot (advance notice needed)
- Air conditioning
- Dining Table
- Study Table & Lamp
- Private Bathroom
- Laundry Facility with Dryer
- Microwave Oven
- Cater (for hot water)
- Iron + board
- LCD Television screen
- Bathtub Equip with Hot Shower
- Standalone Hot Shower
- Clean and Tidy Rooms and Living Space
- It's convenient transportation. Good accessibility!
- Security access card, 24 hours secured by onsite guards
The entire unit come with 1 Queen Size Bed, 1 Single Size Bed, and 1 Extra Single Mattress.
- 100MB/s Internet Unlimited usage!
- 24 hrs Convenient Store within walking distance
- Wide variety of restaurants within walking distance (Healy Mac's, Victoria Station, Souled Out, etc), KLCC and Interlink Mall.
- Adult and a Separate Children Swimming Pool
- 2 private carpark (in-door)
- BBQ pitch
- Restaurant (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Interaction with guests
Kindly contact us if you require further information or to check on unit availability.
We can be contacted via Email & Phone。
Other things to note
The studio is located within 1.5km of major Banking and Financial Institution (Citibank, China Bank, etc).
Day trip or tour can be arrange at an reasonable rate and reliable transportation to popular places of interest like Genting Highland, Malacca etc.
Airport transfer is available upon request at reasonable rate.
- No heavy cooking in the house
- No shoes in the house
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
Me and my wife - Eunice, live in Kuala Lumpur together with 3 kids (8, 7, 2 years old).
We moved back from China at the end of 2012 due to family reason. We hope that our kids will grow up with their grandparents, uncles and aunties around. So that they can have all the love they deserve.
Currently, I'm running my own consultancy and training business. My job required me to travel within the region very often. Furthermore, I'm currently pursuing my doctoriate degree with an well-known international university.
Whenever I'm not traveling, I will spend my free time with kids whenever is possible.