Escape the stresses of everyday life with this charming 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in Tool, Texas. Offering a peaceful waterfront location in a quiet neighborhood with accommodations for 6, this bright property is ideal for friends or families seeking a relaxing Texas escape. Look forward to unwinding on the 2 lake-facing furnished decks, firing up the charcoal grill for the ultimate BBQ and casting your line off the private fishing pier.
Master Bedroom: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
This beautiful home is sure to provide an unforgettable Texas retreat. Inside, 1,800 square-feet of well-furnished living space provides all the necessary comforts of home.
The main living area boasts an open layout that combines both the kitchen, living room and dining area. After a long day on the lake, refuel with a tasty plate prepared in the fully equipped kitchen - complete with stainless steel appliances, country blue china and a large center island.
Share your meals at the adjacent formal dining table, which has expandable seating for up to 6. After dinner you can enjoy movie marathons on the flat-screen cable TV in the living room, which features a plush couch and matching armchair set beneath several ceiling fans for your comfort.
You’ll most likely want to spend some of your vacation outside on either of the 2 furnished decks. Fire up the charcoal grill, catch some fish off the private dock or kick back to relax with the peaceful water views. A canoe rental is available upon request, for a small additional fee.
When you’re ready to call it a night, head to any of the 3 inviting bedrooms to rest your head. The master bedroom offers a full-sized bed and en suite bathroom, while the additional 2 bedrooms have queen beds. Flat-screen cable TVs are found in every bedroom so you can drift off to sleep with your prime time favorites.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, charcoal grill, 2 furnished decks with outdoor dining space, private fishing dock, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, selection of board games, several cable TVs, 5 flat-screen cable TVs (1 in each bedroom), canoe rental available upon request, air conditioning, and more.
- Fantastic Tool location on Cedar Creek Reservoir with easy access to swimming, boating, jet skiing, fishing, wineries, restaurants, shopping and more. Close to Gun Barrel City and Athens for further exploration
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee for entire stay per one dog (maximum 2 dogs allowed, 20-pound weight limit per each dog)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in