Located in a central location on Tybee's mid-island on a huge corner lot, The Mary Ann is a true Tybee Island original. Built in 1967, the Bungalow style home is ground level and offers a fully fenced front yard which is perfect for traveling with your furry friends, as the home is Pet-Friendly.
Located in a central location on Tybee's mid-island on a huge corner lot, The Mary Ann is a true Tybee Island original. Built in 1967, the Bungalow style home is ground level and offers a fully fenced front yard which is perfect for traveling with your furry friends, as the home is Pet-Friendly. You and your guests will love the location, only a short 4 block stroll to the beach and walking distance to the Tybee Island IGA grocery store, shops, and restaurants. Relax and enjoy a quiet evening or morning coffee outside on the new patio area.
The inside has been completely updated and renovated to include an all new kitchen, bath, and new furnishings throughout. The home has a modern feel, with contemporary colors and design. The classic Tybee home features Terrazzo floors that have been refinished to their original luster. This style of floor will certainly keep guests cool in the warm Tybee summer! The home has three bedrooms and one bathroom. There are two King bedrooms and one Queen bedroom. The all new renovated bathroom features new fixtures, with tasteful subway tiles. There are a washer and dryer for guests' use located in the bathroom. The living room has two convertible sleeper sofas which lay flat and offer flexible bedding options for guests. Rinse off the beach sand with a convenient outdoor shower with hot and cold water. Wifi is available at the home.
Tybee's Central Island neighborhood is an eclectic mix of homes, both old and new construction. The streets are quiet and welcoming for guests looking for a home away from home. The Mary Ann is located just one block away from 2nd Avenue, which is Tybee's designated safe street for bicyclists. Also, guests can enjoy beautiful walks or bike rides along 12th Street as it turns into Venetian Drive which offers some of the best views of the sunset on Tybee Island. Be sure to bring bicycles while visiting, or plan to rent some while you are here - it is the best way to see the Island!
The Mary Ann is a great escape! Just ask Gilligan, the Professor, Ginger, and the gang!
2018 Minimum Nights: Any 4 nights May 26th – August 4th
We want all of our guests to have a wonderful visit to Tybee Island. Please review our house rules below to ensure you feel like renting with us will be a good fit for your stay. Reservation subject to phone confirmation and return of signed rental agreement. Always feel free to reach out to us in advance if we can help you answer any questions about the vacation rental, location, etc.... We're here to help!
Check-in time is after 4:00pm, Check out time is no later 10:00am. This property is offered by Tybee Vacation Rentals. We offer all guests access to 24/7 Guest & Emergency Maintenance Services in order to ensure you have a great vacation.
TYBEE VACATION RENTALS - RESERVATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By making a reservation I certify that I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions set Forth. Within 24 hours you will receive an email to sign your Rental Agreement and Policies electronically. Your Rental Agreement is due within 3 days of making your reservation or for reservations arriving within 15 days, within 24 hours.
PET FRIENDLY RESERVATIONS: Please note if you are planning on traveling with your pet you will need to share that with the Guest Services Representative when confirming your reservation and note on your Rental Agreement. All pet stays require an additional Pet Fee which is NOT included in your online pricing; this will be applied upon confirmation. Pet Fee is $25.00 per day for the first 7 days of your stay for one (1) adult dog, for all stays 27 days and under. Pet limits vary by property, in general there is a limit of one (1) domestic adult pet per property. If more than one (1) pet is approved then each additional pet would be $20.00 per day, per pet. An additional pet deposit may be required. All properties do not allow pets. PLEASE CHECK THE DESCRIPTION TO SEE IF YOUR PROPERTY ALLOWS PETS.
RESTRICTIONS: A few specific restrictions are noted below. By accepting these terms and conditions and reserving online you accept to be bound by all listed. A complete listing of terms, conditions and policies will be sent to you in the Rental Agreement and Policies document.
- All properties are No-Smoking.
- Occupancy numbers are strictly enforced. Do not exceed allowed number of occupants in a property, even with visitors. Exceeding occupancy is grounds for eviction with no refund.
- Parking is limited to the specific number of cars listed per property. All properties do not offer parking, please make sure to review this in advance of booking.
- House parties, prom groups, events, receptions, and kegs are strictly prohibited. Please be a good neighbor while visiting Savannah. This includes not disturbing your neighbors with noise. Neighbor complaints and noise violations are strictly enforced and are grounds for a minimum $150.00 charge up to immediate eviction with no refunds.
- No Campers, Boats, Trailers, or other Recreational Vehicles are allowed at any TVR property.
- Pets prohibited in Non Pet Friendly properties.
- Must be 25 years of age or older to enter into Rental Agreement. For non-related traveling groups ALL guests must be over the age of 25 or a refundable security deposit will be required. Proof of ID's may be requested at time of reservation confirmation. Inability to meet age requirements will result in cancellation under normal cancellation policy.
Thank you for choosing Tybee Vacation Rentals. We look forward to welcoming you to Tybee Island!
This host has 39 reviews for other properties.View other reviews