Beautiful, spacious and exquisitely-appointed, this practical apartment is located just steps away from the main train station (Santa Maria Novella), the Duomo and Piazza della Repubblica, in a strategic area at the heart of Florence's center.
With 3 big bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a pleasant living area, this large and welcoming apartment is ideal to make the most out of your Florence stay: the perfect solution for groups of friends, large families or 2 couples with respective children.
Set on the first floor of a historic building with elevator, the apartment consists of:
- modern fully-equipped kitchen with small balcony
- ample dining room
- beautiful living room with large, flatscreen TV
- master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2nd bedroom with king-size bed
- 3rd bedroom with 2 single beds
- 2 bathrooms with walk-in shower
Newly-renovated with modern appliances, hardwood floors, double-glazed windows, heating and Air Conditioning systems, 2 flat-screen TVs, free high-speed WiFi and more, this excellent accommodation has everything you need for an unforgettable stay in one of Italy's most incredible cities.
Please note that this apartment is located within the Florence Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL), an area of the historic center protected by security cameras, accessible only to authorized vehicles. If you are coming by car, you must either park outside the ZTL or at an authorized garage within it (the garage staff will report your license plate number to the police so you are NOT fined). The closest garage to this apartment is:
Prato Parking in Via Il Prato
Parking prices range between 20 and 25 Euro per day. Please contact the garage directly to reserve a spot or make arrangements.
- CITY TAX The city of Florence requires from all visitors a fixed tax of €2.50 per person/per night, payable at check in. Children under 10 are exempt. BEFORE CHECK IN Call the check-in number 30 minutes before you arrive at the property, so we can make arrangements to meet you there. If you don't have a phone, you can use the one in any TAXI or a public one (but please, NO text messages) CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT Standard check-in hours are 3-9 pm (15:00-21:00). Early check in may be possible based on availability, but must be requested in advance. Should you arrive after 9 pm, a €20.00 late check-in fee will apply (€40.00 after midnight). Check-out is before 11 am. Simply leave the keys inside the apartment and close the door behind you. PLEASE turn off all utilities (lights, air conditioning, heat, etc.) before you leave the apartment.
This host has 2568 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello! I'm Federico! I have travelled extensively and I know what people look for when they're searching for a place to stay. I was born and raised in Florence and I know the city inside and out. Therefore I can provide you with any advice you may be looking for: dining, museums, sites, nightlife, etc. I'm always available and easly reachable by phone ore e-mail.