This is a stunning apartment right in the heart of Agia Napa. A great location for those who want to explore the bars clubs and restaurants by night, and relax on the beach or on the balcony by day.
Everyone is welcome. LGBTQ and straight friendly
We have invested in this apartment to make it as comfortable and accommodating as possible for you. Please make yourself at home and treat it as such.
A few house rules to keep everyone happy
* please do not take your bathroom towels to the beach, we supply beach towels for this.
* sun tan lotion will stain the furniture, please shower before relaxing
* when using air conditioning, ensure the windows and doors are closed
* respect your neighbors in regard to noise and behavior
* we take a security deposit to cover any breakages or damage, we do make deductions.
* lost keys are charged at €5 plus a call out fee as below
* call out fee €20 between 08:00 and 20:00. €40 between 20:00-08:00 (this is not charged if the problem is out of your control)
* we allow a generous 20 units per day allowance towards electricity. Anything over this is charged at 25c per unit. (This will only happen with excessive use of air conditioning leaving it on day and night)
* long term bookings of 30 days or more will be responsible for paying for their own electricity usage. This will be the actual price charged by the electricity company. We do not intend to make a profit from it.
* please do not re arrange furniture, €20 will be charged for the inconvenience of putting furniture back in place.
* we have a minix box which controls the TV programs. Please do not re program this box. It effects future rental quality.
We have a baby crib available at a charge of €2 per day with fitted and top sheet. We also have a potty, high chair and children's plates knives and forks.
*We do not take responsibility for the safety of your children in the apartment. As parents and guardians we expect you to do everything possible to make it a safe environment by placing cleaning products out of reach etc.
This host has 62 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are from the UK and have now relocated on the beautiful island of Cyprus. We have all been in the customer service industry for over 30 years, traveling the world and staying in all varieties of accommodation from beach huts to luxury cruise ships........We have been very lucky to have travelled well and now we want to bring great accommodation to you. Hence the company name. Gr8padz.
We provide holiday living solutions, whether you are a property owner looking for safe hands to leave your valuable asset in, or a holiday maker looking for the perfect get away, we are your one stop shop!
Life is precious and so is the holiday that you have been working all year for. We understand that and want to make your time on this Mediterranean island as stress free as possible.
We have properties to suite all budgets and tastes and there are more to come. Drop us a line. We love to hear from you.