The apartment is located in the Kværnerbyen which is a completely new and trendy area of Oslo. Oslo Opera house and Oslo Central station are within walking distance. Bus 32Kværnerbyen goes every 15min and takes you to Oslo central station in only 5min.
**Please make sure you read the listing in its entirety**
- I expect you will respect my home.
- OVERNIGHT GUESTS: All overnight guests must be approved in advance through the booking process and are subject to an additional fee as noted in the price.
- Picking up after yourself in common areas is important.
-Its prohibited to walk inside with shoes on. Shoes needs to be taken off in the corridor and put in a shoe closet.
- I am FIRM with quiet time after 10PM on weeknights, as I need to work early in the morning.On weekends (friday night and saturday night) quite time aplies from 11PM.Sunday night is 10PM.
- No eating meals in the bedroom - snacks/munchies are OK.
- Absolutely NO unregistered guests without prior approval.
- Absolutely NO drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK.
- Absolutely NO smoking in the house and if you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash. Do not bring ash or cigarette butts inside the house.Throw the rests in a container outside.
- If you are staying for less least one week, please ask before starting laundry
- No pets or animals of any kind are allowed inside the apartament
- Please always lock the front door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbors. Make sure all windows are closed when you leave the flat.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let me know ASAP.
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a €55 replacement fee as this is what it costs me to make another copy.
I am 34 years old man that works as an engineer and lives in Norway(Oslo).
I like to think of my self as a laid back guy that likes to travel see new places and meet new people. I have been traveling quite a lot both privately and through my work and regard myself as quite knowledgeable and experienced in communication with people around the world.