This "hidden treasure," nestled within its own private courtyard far away from throngs of tourists, is just a three-minute stroll to the beautiful azure waters of Waimanalo Beach. This is a monthly rental, available for stays of 30+ nights only.
NEW TO OUR INVENTORY! (30+ Night Minimum Stay. ALL monthly reservations are subject to approval. Please message our office for details.
DISCOUNTED FOR OCTOBER THROUGH DECEMBER 2017!
Once you unpack, you'll never want to leave this beautiful and lovingly-maintained "hidden treasure" of a beach house in the quiet residential area of Waimanalo on the Windward shore of Oahu, just 25 minutes from the airport, where miles of white sands and azure waters of Waimanalo Beach are just a 3-minute stroll away!
Waimanalo Beach, Oahu's longest beach, was rated #1 top rated beach in the U.S. by "Dr. Beach" in 2015!
After leaving your car in the 2-car enclosed carport, you’ll enter the grounds through the secure private gate. Right away the lush tropical landscape begins to melt away your stress.
It’s everything you’d hoped for! Flowers, greenery, whispering Ironwood trees… and then your eyes light on the large deck/patio (776 sqft) wrapping 3/4 of the way around the house.
Maybe a quick refreshing rinse off in the outdoor shower BEFORE you unpack?
- Open beamed cathedral ceilings (throughout)
- Full kitchen with dishwasher
- Dining area for 6
- 48” Flat Screen TV
- Carpet and tile flooring
MASTER BEDROOM and MASTER BATH:
- Queen bed
- Sliding door to the wrap around deck
- Shower/Tub combination
- Queen bed
- Split A/C
- Queen bed
- Split A/C
- Walk-in Shower
- Dining table with umbrella
- Lounge Chairs
- Picnic Table
- Gas Grill
- Beach Chairs
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE parking in carport for 2 cars (no street parking)
- FREE local calls and long distance to the U.S. Mainland and Canada
Because of the residential location, this home is strictly “No Events/No Parties.” The entire property is NON-SMOKING, including outdoor areas. Maximum capacity is 6. Available for stays of 30 days or more.
Interaction with guests
Our property manager will meet you at the home for your personal check-in! Your property manager is also your "go-to" person should you have any questions or need maintenance during your stay.
Download our FREE Captain Cook Resorts mobile app to learn what Oahu has to offer and unlock the secrets for a having great time during your stay! You'll find info about your vacation rental, weather, restaurants, activities and event recommendations . . . it will even help you locate your vacation rental using your phone's GPS! Search the Apple or Android store for “Captain Cook Resorts” today!
Other things to note
The "Daily Rate" includes the room rate AND Oahu's 13.962% Tax
The "Cleaning Fee" also includes Reservation Fee and Damage Waiver
EARLY CHECK-IN/LATE CHECK-OUT:
Because a previous guest may check out of the condo at 11am the day of your arrival, the only way to guarantee an early check-in (8am or later) is to reserve the home for an additional day. Likewise, we will do our best to accommodate late check-out requests but as the next guest may check in at 3pm the day of your departure, we cannot guarantee a late check-out unless you reserve the home for an additional day.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- The Principal Guest, must be 21 or over in order to make a Reservation, must be present during the entire stay and is completely, solely, and unequivocally responsible for his/her personal actions as well as the actions, both financially and physically, of other guest occupants during the dates of stay.
ALOHA ! E komo mai . . . and mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts!
Captain Cook Resorts manages over 130 privately owned vacation rentals in Waikiki (a district of Honolulu on the island of Oahu). Everyone on the fun and energetic CCR team works hard to offer great accommodations, great service, and has a passion for sharing all that Oahu has to offer our guests!
We appreciate that you're on vacation, and we ask that you let us know if there's anything we can do to make this visit stand out as one of your best!
Provided with your rental:
• Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels, dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
• Beach chairs
• Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
• Several days’ supply of coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2oz shampoo & 2oz conditioner, paper goods (paper towels, tissue, toilet paper), and basic cleaning supplies. Additional sundry and food items are available local markets and grocery stores, for example, Safeway, at 888 Kapahulu Avenue, or Costco at 525 Alakawa Street (between the airport and Waikiki).
Not provided with your rental:
• Beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, bleach, and hand lotion.
Please let us know if you have any questions!