Charming Wine-Country Home on 24 acres of peace and quiet. 2 BR, 2 Baths and spacious Kitchen. Perfect weekend relaxation. Access to the Sonoma Wine Country and Coast. Just minutes from Sebastopol town.
A rustic, bespoke crafted home for folks that want to immerse themselves in nature.
This property brings together peace, privacy, charm and convenience. Only 1.5 hours or so north of San Francisco and near the heart of the Sonoma wine country and Coast. Only 10 minutes from the town of Sebastopol.
Home is heated by a wonderful wood stove.
Book my place today!
Immediate lawn and gardens surrounding the house are available. Guests have access to the whole house with the exception of the laundry area and Library. The Library is for extra guests and is available upon request. The Laundry area is for extended stays and is agreed to on an individual arrangement.
Interaction with guests
I live in an out building a short private distance from the house.
I like to give guests their privacy so I'm available upon request.
Other things to note
- Fresh-Ground Coffee for Pour-Over style coffee.
- Black and Green Tea.
- Organic Half and Half for the cream in your coffee.
- A loaf of Sliced Bread.
- A stick of Butter
- Our own Organic, Free Roaming Hen Eggs, (available most of the year).
The Main house is listed for a party of up to 4 people, (babies included) with 2 beds:
- 1 King, MB.
- 1 Queen, 2nd BR.
The house can accommodate a 5th person upon request, I do have a Library with a Queen bed that can be set-up for a third bed or an extra guest.
- Extra bed set-up is 1X fee of $40.00
- An additional guest is $40/night/max 3 nights/booking.
I like dogs and accommodate them frequently upon request. There is a $40.00 pet fee/pet/wk. I have free roaming chickens so if your dogs chase them they'll have to be leashed. Pets stay with their owners unless other arrangements are agreed to.
My house is Biologically Friendly :). I clean my home with organic and truly natural, petro-chemical free laundry and dish soaps. Other cleaning products used are hydrogen peroxide, organic white vinegar, baking soda and water :)
I am on "Instant Book" So you can book now!
• Check-in time is any time after 4p, check-out 12 noon.
• 100MB wired connection to my internet.
• WIFii – unlimited, the password is "echo1234"
• There is excellent reception for Verizon and AT&T providers for Smart Phones.
• For your Breakfast I provide:
- Fresh ground Coffee, a pour-over style coffee maker is provided.
- Tea/Black and Green
- Half and Half
- Brown Sugar for your coffee.
- I also provide some of our fresh, free-roaming hen eggs, (most always available),
- a loaf of bread
- a stick of butter, for your morning toast.
• An electric kettle for hot water is provided for your hot beverages.
• The house is listed for 4 people, (babies included) and can accommodate up to 5 people with an extra Queen bed set-up in the library.
• An additional guest is $40/nt for a maximum of 3 nights/booking, including extended stay bookings.
• A bed set-up is a 1X, $40.00 fee.
• Sleeping accommodations are for beds, sleeping on the couch or air mattresses are not permitted.
• Pets are not encouraged, however I often make exceptions for family dogs. It's dog heaven here and I love to accommodate them. I clean vigorously after each pet so there should be little trace of an animal when you get here or when you leave, however if there is significant hair or smell left behind I will ask for an additional cleaning fee.
• If we do agree upon a pet to accompany your visit, there is a fee of
$40.00/pet/week, (2 days into the next week will start a new fee if leaving before the next week is over).
• Pets are to be with their owner at all times, they are not to be left alone in the house unless we agree on specific arrangements.
• Pets staying 5 days or more, a $250.00 carpet cleaning fee will be charged.
• 2 or more Pets staying 3 days or more a $250.00 carpet cleaning fee will be charged.
• The property has a number of open-range chickens that roam, if your pet/s start to chase the chickens they need to be leashed when outside, thank you.
• If children are agreed to, please do not let them work with art materials on the fabric furniture or carpets. Please do not let children throw things into the fountain or play in the water as there are fish in it and the pump is sensitive to debris. Children must be accompanied at all times. Thank you.
• HEATING - The home is heated by a Wood Stove. I give you a tutorial on this upon arrival however if ongoing questions arise or a need to assist, I'm available and will help out any time.
• Cable TV is provided.
Electric Water Kettle, Iron, Hair Dryer, all work as standard.
• REFUSE WASTE
Sonoma County recycles, there are 2 bins one for recyclables: clean paper, plastic, metal and glass and one for non recyclables: Food scraps, diapers and non recyclable material.
• For extended stay guests, (anything over 3 days), I request the home and it's goods and appliances to be left in the condition you found them in or restored to it's start date condition before you leave, otherwise an additional cleaning or replacement fee may be applied.
• I use only organic and natural ingredients to wash all things with. If you run out of one of my products while staying here, please replace them with the same products, 7th Generation products work great.
- If replacing toilet paper, please use 365 brand or 100% paper tissue as some have plastic in them (such as Kirkland brand) and can clog the septic.
• The washing machine and dryer are not included in the listing but arrangements can be made providing you use approved, organic products in them.
• My house is in the country surrounded by nature and I'm organic as possible so with occasional mice control I use small traps. As they like food it's best to put the traps closer to the food areas.
I do not like poisoning them as this gets into the outdoor food chain or they die in the walls causing fly's later on so I prefer to trap them as humanely as possible. I will occasionally need to manage the situation and possibly come into the home during your reservation to dispose of mice should they be in a trap, unless you prefer to take care of it.
• There are occasional maintenance issues that require access to the house for professionals to repair or replace things. I will try to let you know ahead of time as much as possible.
• There is no "Smart Meter" here.
*PLEASE TURN OFF ALL SWITCHES AND APPLIANCES BEFORE YOU LEAVE (except the Wood Stove, please put that to Low).
- If Items are left behind that you request back, a $10.00 shipping fee is required.
**PLEASE let me know if you Take, Break or Misplace any items as I notify AirBnb and resolve this without issue.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I live in Sebastopol in a house next to the one I rent. I am an artist. I like to paint plein air landscapes and people. I am an avid cook and prepare all my own organic, gluten/casein free meals for several years now. I love my chickens, I currently have about 45 including a rooster. My other past times are gardening for vegetables, butterfly's and bees.