If You're Looking for a Cool, Industrial Loft...This Is It! This Hip 3-Bedroom, 2-Bath, 2500 Sq Ft Apt is in the Hottest Neighborhood: Fulton Market District. Concrete Floors, Timber Ceiling, & Brick Walls. This High-End Loft is Perfect for Foodies and Located on Restaurant Row (all of Chicago's best restaurants and bars, such as Girl & The Goat, Au Cheval, Roister, etc.) and just steps from the Tourist/Business Attractions. Walk to Grocery Stores. Parking included (regular sized cars only).
This Spacious, 2,500 square foot, 3Bed/2Bath Apartment is perfect for 3 business travelers, 4 couples, or it can even accommodate a group of up to 10 guests with 1 King-Sized, 3 Queen-Sized Beds, & 2 Air Mattresses
• Perks: Nearby Parking Included, Living Room with 50" LCD TV, Dining Room with 10-person Table, Eat-In Gourmet Chef's Kitchen with all you need to Cook a Fantastic Home Meal (2 Large Grocery Stores within Walking Distance too!)
• Bedroom #1: Master Suite Luxury Oasis! Wall of Windows with Tons of Sunlight. 2 High-End, Beds (1 King & 1 Queen) and Down Comforter & Feather Pillows & Luxurious 500 Thread Count Sheets, & Large Master Bath with a Huge Shower/Tub Combo
• Bedroom #2: Lofted 2nd Bedroom. High-End, Queen-Sized Bed and Down Comforter & Feather Pillows & Luxurious 500 Thread Count Sheets
• 2nd Full Bathroom with Large Step-In Shower
• Bedroom #3: Lofted 3rd Bedroom. High-End, Queen-Sized Bed and Down Comforter & Feather Pillows & Luxurious 500 Thread Count Sheets
Guests have Private Access to the Entire Apartment. Parking for 1 regular-sized car is included in your reservation (mid-sized SUV or regular sized minivan is the max size). If you have an oversized vehicle or extra vehicles, there is parking available for purchase in neighboring lots. Ask your host about apps for discounted parking.
This apartment is up two flights of stairs...Your host is happy to help with luggage.
Interaction with guests
I almost always meet guests in person to give a quick tour of the home, answer any questions, and give recommendations if requested. After that, I am available on an as needed basis, just a quick phone call or text away if anything comes up or if you need a tip on the best place to have dinner, go shopping, see a game/show, or the best way to get from here to there.
Other things to note
This apartment is up two flights of stairs.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
Besides asking that you to treat our lovely home as you would your own, we ask you to follow these basic house rules:
• No parties
• No smoking (of anything) inside...Smoking anywhere in the building will result in forfeiture of security deposit plus any additional cleanup fees.
• No Filming, Film Crews, or Professional Productions without authorization (special rates apply to using the home for business purposes or filming)
• No unauthorized guests/occupants other than those prearranged via airbnb
• No illegal substances or activities
• Please report damage or problems with the home immediately. We understand that accidents happen. As long as we are notified, we can always work it out.
• No oversized vehicles in the parking space. Mid-sized SUVs and regular Minivans are ok, but large SUVs or Trucks will not fit. For oversized vehicle, there is separate parking available for purchase in neighboring lots.
***For my personal privacy, please do not mention airbnb to anyone else in the building. If anyone asks, just let them know you're my guest (which you are!).
***While the home is not child-proofed, children are welcome and DO count as guests.
***If any additional guests or visitors not disclosed in the reservation enter the apartment at any time, you will be asked to leave and your entire reservation will be canceled without refund.
***All keys must returned either to the host or left in the apartment at the end of your stay. If keys are not returned upon checking out, a $500 fee will be charged to acquire new keys.
This host has 264 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
As native Chicagoans who divide our time between the Europe & the US, we realize how important each vacation stay is for our guests. We like to give extra service to our guests to make their stay special. We love to travel and discover new places but the most important things in our lives are our family, friends, and home. What we can't live without: each other, our passports, Italian food, wine, coffee, planning the next trip, the internet, and lots of laughter with friends!