We're two health conscious people excited to share this quiet bi-level house!
Enjoy a cozy queen bed, a private bedroom & bath in the lower level of the house. On the upper level is a spacious living room & full kitchen.
Great for individuals or couples. Quiet neighborhood. Close to grocery, restaurants, and downtown, 10 min to I-25 & Centerra (Loveland's mall/shopping center) & 15 min to Fort Collins.
The nearby lakes create a feeling of openness and provide a great view of the mountains.
- You are welcome in all common areas of the home and our yard.
- We prefer to keep it quiet after 11pm and before 8am. Please be courteous & do not wake us up in the middle of the night.
- You are welcome to use the stove, oven, glassware, cookware, dishes & knives for anything you've brought for yourself.
- Please be sure to pick up after yourself in all common areas. We’d appreciate you wash any kitchenware that you use.
- Feel free to put a few things in the fridge - leftovers, beer, snacks - whatever.
- No eating meals in the bedroom - snacks/munchies are OK. Drinks can be had anywhere.
- No unregistered guests without prior approval. All overnight guests must be approved in advance through the booking process.
- No smoking in the house.
- If you are hot or cold, please ask us to adjust the air.
- No candles, incense, or anything with a flame.
- Please always lock the front door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbors.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let one of us know ASAP.
- We're almost always here so just ask if you need something or want to know something. We appreciate the opportunity to make things more comfortable for you. And if we aren't here, just text. :)
An Ohio native living in Colorado for the past year. An Office Manager at a local credit union and an integrative health coach. I'm very passionate about health & wellness and helping people. I love making kombucha, yoga, dancing, reading & listening to all kinds of music. I also love traveling.
As for hosting, I co-host with Paul, and we are excited to share the space with others!