Hi there! If you're reading this, then you're probably an intern, or scheduling a trip for interns. Due to the high volume of interns that we've been receiving, we decided to make a special listing just for you!
You have everything you need here! We are near several places like Philippine General Hospital, Th US Embassy, and many others.
We also take pride in our Wifi, it can reach up to 300Mbps! We have one of the fastest speeds in Manila.
Check-Out our photos for a virtual tour!
The bedrooms all have a rustic design, with modern day inclusions.
We offer high-speed Wifi that can reach up to 300Mbps, and Unlimited In-House movies for all our guests.
Our location is not along the main road, so you can enjoy a peaceful and quiet sleep despite being in the country's capital!
In order to give our guests the best rates, we will shoulder up to Php 10,000 of the Water and Electricity bill each month. If your bill exceeds Php 10,000 - then you will only have to pay the difference (Example: Your bill is Php 11,000, so you will only pay an additional Php 1,000). For reference, we have never seen a water and electricity bill exceed Php 8,000 - so rest assured that you will be able to enjoy your stay! (Water and Electricity consumption may be checked upon request at any time at no additional charge).
Guests have full access to our lounge, swimming pool, high speed wifi (24/7 and unlimited access everywhere, and in every room), dining hall, and every other amenity in our building.
Our guests are also free to visit us at any time in our lobby (Located at the ground floor) for any questions or special requests that they may have. (We can call taxis for our guests, offer car rentals, and even organize professional tours to popular destinations in the Philippines!). For the convenience of our Airbnb guests, they may also reach out to us through the Airbnb App.
Interaction with guests
We love to take care of our guests, but we respect their privacy at all times. So for any questions or special requests, we will always be approachable at any time either in our office, or through the Airbnb App.
Other things to note
We have a commitment to guest satisfaction. We will do everything we can in order to make your stay enjoyable. So if there is anything we can do to assist you during your stay - please inform us immediately.
1. Guest agrees to pay for the excess water and electricity bill (You will only have to pay additional if your bill exceeds Php 10,000. So if your bill is Php 11,000 - you will only have to pay an additional Php 1,000) Please note that we have not seen a water and electricity bill exceed Php 8,000.
2. Smoking is only allowed in designated smoking areas like our lounge and deck.
3. No Unregistered guests may enter the premises
4. No Glass objects by the pool
5. No Excessive Noise (To preserve the serenity of our property, and to prevent our other guests from complaining.)
6. You must agree to inform us immediately if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable (You deserve nothing but the best!)