A bright, top floor, spacious double room with a view private access to the balcony, showcasing London's mini skyline. The apartment is a new build completed in May 2017, with spanking new furniture.
Plenty interesting venues: - Rooftop film club (Bussey Building): Watch a cult classic beneath the stars. Screens old favourites and current blockbusters throughout the summer. -Franks Cafe: Affordable rooftop bar with a view of london's skyline showcasing London's Eye, Shard, St Pauls etc. - Peckhamplex: Watch a movie in a for only £5 -Peckham’s multi-storey car park: Multi story orchestra by Bold Tendencies Great restaurants nearby - Artusi, Ganapati, Begging Bowl, Honest Burgers etc. Places to grab groceries: Sainsbury - 3min walk Tescos - 6min walk Big Morrisons - 8 min walk
8min train into London Bridge (where you can find Tower Bridge, Borough Market, Maltby Street Market Shard etc.) from the nearest station - Queens Road Peckham. Nearest bus stop is a 2 min walk away with these buses running: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Night buses (bus no. starting with N) are available too.
- No shoes in house
- Quiet hours from 11pm - 7am
- No going into other bedrooms
- Please clean dishes and tidy up kitchen after using
- Please specify a 2 hour time slot on your arrival time while booking. If there are any last minute change of plans, please let us know ASAP and we will try our best to accommodate.
- Upon your arrival, press 106 at the main entrance gate, as well as outside our block of apartment.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews