Fully remodeled unit, just off of Melrose Blvd, walking distance to Beverly Center, restaurants, bars, nightlife! FULL LUXURY unit. Large 1-bedroom, 2-bath condo, custom-designed with top quality appliances and in-unit amenities including large TV (living room & bedroom), media center with over 1000 movies and shows, balcony, full-body massage chair, in-unit washer/dryer. Building includes a pool and his/her saunas. Secured entry. FREE custom-ordered breakfast, FREE ride to the home.
This wonderful condo is just 1 block away from trendy Melrose Place. The interior features a large bedroom, walk in closet, 2 bathrooms, laundry in unit, private balcony.
The unit was remodeled in August 2015 by licensed contractors with luxury in mind. Granite countertop kitchen, soft-close cabinets, stainless steel appliances (all top-rated on consumer reports), washer/dryer, top-quality bamboo flooring, recessed LED lights, dimmers, recessed television, fireplace, and in-wall speaker systems. The master bath has an all-glass shower door, travertine-lining in the shower, shampoo box, and all bronze fixtures. The place is wired for ethernet, HDMI, VOIP phone, and built for upgrades. All plugs have built-in USB ports. Also BRAND NEW air conditioner system with Nest thermostat keeps the place at ideal temperatures year round while saving tons on energy costs.
There are several amenities within the unit:
- Full-body massage chair
- Recessed 65 inch TV in living room with full articulation, viewable anywhere in the main room
- HDMI and ethernet built into the walls for high-speed wired experience
- 60 inch TV in the bedroom
- FREE DirectTV with sports packages
- Kodi Media Center - with over 1000 movies and full seasons of over 100 TV shows
- In-unit washer dryer
- Refrigerator with ice machine and door-in-door drink section
- Bathroom fans are powerful but whisper quiet
- Built-in bidet in the master bath!
- Local guide to restaurants and local nightlife
- The unit has secured entry and your cell phone will be programmed with the buzzer code so you can buzz yourself or food delivery people in.
- BONUS free breakfast - I will order you a full breakfast on UberEats (up to $100) once for every three nights you stay. You can substitute that for dinner or lunch, no problem
- BONUS free round-trip transportation - Each stay comes with two free rides - I will order your ride to come to the home at the beginning of your stay and to get back to the airport/etc.. at the end of your stay.
Outside there is a pool (heated during summertime), recreation room, his & hers saunas with bathrooms adjacent to the pool area. There is ample guest parking and if you need private parking you can use the garage. A great value in the heart of the city and close to shopping dining and transportation.
The home is built for the future with a recessed TV and all wires hidden within the walls. Control center in the closet keeps the living room and bedroom free of wiring. Built-in USB ports, Nest thermostat, DirectTV setup with satellite on the roof, and internet ports throughout the home. There was no skimping on the remodeling, including BellaWood brand bamboo flooring, porcelain tiles in bathrooms, kitchen, and laundry area, and top brand appliances (whisper-quiet garbage disposal and dishwasher, microhood, counter-depth fridge, silent yet powerful LG washer&dryer).
Enough can't be said about location. A short walk to Beverly Center or West Hollywood. On the corner of Melrose but there is an alleyway in between that gives you perfect location for activities yet quiet when you are home.
The entire home is yours. Your cell phone will be programmed to buzz into the unit so that you can buzz yourself in or any food deliveries.
Interaction with guests
I will be hands-off but fully available if you need anything. Keys will be in a lockbox and your smartphone will be automatically programmed to open the deadbolt.
- Please take off shoes for massage chair
- Ask if need help with TV media center
- No parties. Moderate music is ok on weekends but please respect the neighbors.
I am a physician at Cedars Sinai, born and raised in Los Angeles. We on a beautiful remodeled condominium in the heart of the city but had to move out to a larger home to accommodate our growing family, which is why we have listed the place here.
As a traveler, I either travel with my wife for relaxing vacations, or occasionally travel alone for medical conferences. We are clean and responsible. And now that we are also hosts, we greatly respect the environment of any AirBnB hosts
home we end up booking.