"Largo do Intendente" is the center of Lisbon culture. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to live in a beautifully conserved Portuguese building from 1865, in the heart of the city and with all the confort.
Less than 2 minutes walking distance to all the major tube lines and tram routes. Everything you could possibly want is just around the corner (supermarkets, shops, restaurants)The room has a capacity for 12 people maximum (6 room and 5 bathroom)
Welcome to the traditional and multicultural Lisbon that we offer in our space, a spacious and beautiful apartment located in a centennial building of the well known area "Largo do Intendente". Our space is very close to the main tourist attractions of the city: 10 minutes walk from the elegant "Chiado" and less than 5 minutes from the "Praça do Rossio". The main transports are very close: metro station "Intendente" (green line), tram 28 / 15E and buses, are only two minutes walk away! Also the Rossio train station is only 10 minutes away. The area is typically Lisbon and has a true traditional neighborhood feel.
The apartment is located in a building of the nineteenth century (1865), which has been remodeled respecting the charm of the time and adding the comfort of today. One parking space available for our guests (not included in the price).
The apartment (220 m2) is located in a traditional building. Therefore, it is not suitable for wheelchair users or people with mobility difficulties.
- 6 double room with air conditioning and private bathroom
- 1 living room (30 m2) with dining area and air conditioning
- 1 kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge, electric cooker, washing machine, iron, coffee machine, kettle, toaster and other small kitchen appliances.
- 5 private bathroom with shower and hair dryer
- High speed wireless and wired internet
- Towels and sheets included
- Electric heating and fan
- Toilet and cleaning products: toilet paper, shower gel / shampoo, hand soap, first aid material, garbage bags, dish detergent, laundry soap, household cleaning products.
The apartment is cleaned before arrival and the sheets and towels are changed. For stays longer than 1 week, towels and sheets are changed upon request.
Upon arrival, some welcome gifts will be at your disposal!
Fully equipped kitchen in the common area. Lovely living-room (30 m2) with air conditioning and a big table to organise meals for a big group of people.
Interaction with guests
We will be available any time for suggestions and tips that can help you to best discover Lisbon
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- Quiet hours from 10 pm
This host has 181 reviews for other properties.View other reviews