Comfy and cosy bed room with 2 single beds, air conditioner, wardrobe with lots of space, hot shower and high speed fibre internet. We provide unlimited flow of filtered drinking water too! Just our way to make you feel like home :)
The building is in the main expat area of Bangsar, less than 10 minutes walk to LRT, 10 mins drive to KL Sentral, 10mins to malls, and lots of good delicacies.
There's one single bed and another roller bed, with air conditioner, wardrobe to keep your luggage and belongings, hot shower to dust off and refreshed, and high speed fibre internet. We provide unlimited flow of filtered drinking water too! Just our way to make you feel like home :)
The building is in the main expat area of Bangsar, walking distance to a cafe with good coffee, less than 10 minutes walk to LRT (Light Railway Transit - Kelana Jaya line), 10 mins drive to KL Sentral (main transportation hub), 10mins to Bangsar shopping malls with groceries, and lots of good delicacies around.
Whether you're working, studying or travelling, this is a place that you'd never want to miss out. I'm more than happy to share more tips to travel in Kuala Lumpur (my hometown) as well as other parts of Malaysia.
Common space, kitchen, balcony, swimming pool, gym, ping pong, badminton
Interaction with guests
Marisu and I are working and staying nearby. We are always one call or text away.
Other things to note
You share the bathroom with (usually) 1-2 guests from another room.
- Respect the Malaysian culture. Strictly no shoes in the house (bathroom slippers are provided for the bathroom only) :)
- Please use the facilities and items in the house with care or pay for the broken items
- Conserve Mother Earth for a better future. Please switch off all electrical appliances and switches after used or if not in use.
- We practice recycling! Simply make sure they're clean and you can gather them one side near kitchen stove and notify us.
- If you use the kitchen, please use with extra care. Wash everything after used. When you go down to lobby, we appreciate if you bring the garbage down to the bin since it's on your way out :)
- We encourage you to talk to other housemates and make friends! :) However during night time, please lower down volume and noise to respect others and neighbours :)
- Smoking strictly only at balcony with door closed or outside. Please discard properly after used. Safety first.
Born and live in Kuala Lumpur for my whole life. Young professional who just kickstarted my career in a national Telecommunication company, aspiring to impact community through technology advancements.
I can't resist good food, especially seafood, Japanese, desserts and Western Breakfast. I've traveled to several countries for vacation, study, working holiday and conferences and I enjoy exchange cultural experiences and histories :)
Now, I'm extending my passion of hospitality to being a host in Airbnb! I'd be able to provide some travelling and food tips around Kuala Lumpur my hometown as well as other parts of Malaysia! Selamat Datang ke Malaysia