This lovely two bedroom apartment is filled with a sense of peace of calm and is full of light. You will feel like you are in your own stylish oasis, with two bedrooms and an open plan living area and kitchen, decorated throughout with artwork. The apartment is perfectly located in the heart of Chelsea in London. It would be a great fit for a small group of friends or family looking for a stylish, comfortable space to stay in the centre of a very chic area!
Our Tedworth Square apartment is truly exceptional in terms of décor and location. If you are looking for a modern, exquisite and comfortable base with easy access to every aspect of London life, in terms of food, culture, fashion, art and history, then our flat should be your next stop.
The main bedroom has a large king size bed and plenty of wardrobe space, as well as a comfy armchair in the corner. The second bedroom is smaller, with two single beds and its own small wardrobe which will be empty for you to hang your things. All beds will be made up spotlessly for every guest with hotel quality linen.
The modern bathroom is compact but has enough space to have a separate bathtub as well as a lovely walk-in shower. Large fluffy white towels and toiletries will be provided.
LIVING AND DINING AREA
The cozy open plan living area has a double sofa and two armchairs. There is a dining table which seats 4 and is located by the large balcony windows so you can enjoy the view whilst dining. There is a TV, stereo, DVD and a selection of books for your enjoyment. The area opens into the kitchen, which has sleek and modern appliances throughout.
Guests have complete access to the apartment. Additionally I’ve arranged for a concierge service to be available to you throughout your stay, providing you with free on-demand support for booking restaurants, tickets to shows, transport...or anything else you might fancy! You can also book additional housekeeping services like regular cleans or changes of bed linen. I hope that this will help you get even more out of your stay. Full details will be provided at check-in.
Other things to note
Please note: our standard check in times are between 3pm - 10pm. Check out is by 10am. If you wish to check in or check out outside these hours please let us know. This is subject to availability and a fee.
- Please note our house rules:
- -All guests are required to present their passport or drivers license in person as part of the check in process
- -There must be at least one adult over the age of 21 in your group
- -You may not have the majority of people in your group under the age of 21
- -As you may be aware, London has a 90 day policy on Short Term Holiday Lets. In order to allow me to continue sharing my home with guests like yourself, sometimes I allow people to rent my property for longer periods at certain times of the year. This means that from time to time, people ask to view the property in advance. Although this is rare, if you do make a booking with me (and I’d love for you to stay!), please bear in mind that a viewing may take place, but I promise to let you know and it will be very short!
When I’m not there, you will be hosted by a professional hospitality company who I’ve engaged to look after you in my absence. They are on call to attend to your every need, as I would be.
Love traveling and meeting great people. Always a respectful Airbnb guest and host.