My place is close to the Yarra River and the famous Abbotsford Convent. You’ll love my place because the area is green, safe and quiet and only 12 minutes to the city center on 24 hour trains and buses. The room has it's own locked covered parking space and additional free parking on the safe street outside. There is a massive bathroom and separate toilet. My place is good for couples, business travellers, and big groups.
Our modern, spacious three bedroom, two bathroom (separate bathroom and toilet) house has a gas stove and oven, balcony and a patio outdoor area.
In front of the house is the green playfield of Victoria Park, behind the Yarra river and the capital city trail/bike path. The neighbourhood is safe, friendly and quiet.
Large built in double wardrobe. Excellent quality Queen Bed. Room comes with secure covered gated car parking space. Desk, chair and lamp provided.
Other things to note
House is three stories high. I am rarely home and often do not sleep at the house.
- Front door must be locked with key after leaving and entering
- Shoes off at front door
- Turn on shower extraction fan when having a shower
- Light meal cooking only for stays less than four nights
- Washing only permitted for stays longer than four nights
- Checkout 9am weekdays. Flexible on weekends.
- No use of projector (sorry!)
- Please try to keep the toilet seat down
- Please try not to touch the walls (they get greasy/dirty)
- Please leave the bathroom and toilet door open (so other people know it's free!)
- Electric heaters in every room but excessive use not included (due to electricity cost)
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews