Spectacular view for the once in a lifetime Solar Eclipse! Come relax in the Great State of Idaho. Spend your time hiking, fishing, touring National Parks, visiting Yellowstone Bear World, or just relax and enjoy a book next to the river that follows our property line. We have room on our property for you to place your tent. Staying on our property will be ideal for the best view of the eclipse. We have no tall buildings or trees obstructing your view.
- We will have a noise curfew (10:30pm) so all of our guests can enjoy their stay
- If you bring a pet, they must stay in your camp site or they will need to be on a leash. Please pick up after your pets
- We have a river on our property, so if you are bringing your children, please keep a close eye on them.
- Smoking is fine, just realize that you will be camping in a field and we don't want any accidental fires
- We will have porta pottys available to those who will be in tents. We will have a water spicket for water. We will not have water or electric hookups for your trailers. We will have a dumpster for you to use
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.