This studio is located in the brand-new Emaar building next to Mall of the Emirates in Al Barsha Area. The open plan of the apartment features a cosy seating area opposite a flat screen TV. The apartment boasts a king-sized bed. The bathroom features marbled tiling and a standalone shower tub. A Fully equipped kitchen boasts the latest stainless-steel appliances with a counter top seating for two. The area is easily accessible by Sheikh Zayed Road and has a metro station close by.
The studio apartment is located in Al Murad Tower, within the Al Barsha community right next to the Mall of the Emirates. The apartment has marble and wooden flooring and small lobby on every floor and elevators for use.
• The living rooms opens up to a spacious and cosy seating arrangement right opposite a flat screen TV.
• On one side is a fully furnished kitchen with wooden cabinets and features high quality stainless-steel appliances such as refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, oven, stove, electric kettle and toaster.
• There is a table top counter for two to enjoy their meals.
• The apartment features a king-sized bed with fresh linens.
• The bathroom boasts marbled titles with a stand-alone shower tub and granite counters with a wash basin and toilet.
• 24-hour security
• 24-hour front desk
• 5 elevators
• Central Air condition
• Built in white goods
• CCTV Cameras
• High Speed WIFI
• TV and satellite channels
• Grocery delivery
• Health Club
• Key card security access
• Rooftop swimming pool
• Nearby metro station
• Shopping Mall
• Additional charges for cleaning and pets may apply.
Interaction with guests
A dedicated guest relation’s person will always be at your disposal to ensure a smooth check in and check out. You may get in touch with your guest relation officer as many times as required if there may be any questions or issues that need to be addressed.
Other things to note
In accordance with Decree No. (17) of 2013 a guest staying at hotels, resorts, hotel apartments, guesthouses, budget hotels, floating hotels, holiday homes, and other hotel establishments as specified by the Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing, will be charged the “Tourism Dirham Fee" for each night of occupancy of a room at a Hotel Establishment. AED. 15 ($4) which would be collected at the time of check-in
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.