Located in a safe and natural setting in the beautiful Lynn Valley, with a bus stop right at your doorstep. Quick & direct bus access to Downtown Vancouver, Capilano University and Central Lonsdale. Easy walking and biking around the neighbourhood to enjoy the forest scenery, parks and shops. Ideal for solo travellers. This is a new listing at a new place. I have hosted at another place in the past and was a super host. I'll do my best to help you. If you have any questions, please just ask!
(New to Airbnb? You can sign up here and enjoy $45 free travel credit from my referral: https://www.airbnb.com/c/yzhang949)
- Beautiful natural setting with a lot of trees in the neighbourhood
- Close to hiking trails and all the surrounding mountains
- Convenient bus access to downtown Vancouver and Capilano University
- Large backyard and deck for private entertainment
- Cable TV in the living room for you to enjoy
- Reliable Wi-Fi access
- Private storage for your bike(s)
- If you have a question, just send me a message, and I'll do my best to help!
Guest's own private bedroom, shared living room, shared kitchen, bathrooms, backyard
Interaction with guests
As long as I'm available, I'll do my best to show you around if you like.
Other things to note
Some brochures and maps are available to help you with getting to know and enjoy your stay in Vancouver!
In booking the reservation, you agree to the following:
- No drugs, no illegal activity, no illegal internet downloads or streaming will be allowed;
- No party or pets will be allowed;
- Absolutely no smoking inside the home or anywhere on or near the lawn;
- No visitors other than those communicated;
- Quiet hours: 11pm -7am;
- Violation of any of the rules listed above may be subject to a penalty; any guest may be subject to eviction in the event of a illegal or criminal activity.
- You will not hold me/us liable for any self-inflicted or accidental injury that results from your own actions (slips and falls, cooking injuries, etc.)
---------- Additional Rules ----------
- Please respect others and clean after yourself immediately in the common areas and keep your room reasonably clean.
- No shoes in the house, slippers are OK;
- Early or late arrivals can be accommodated if prior notice is given, but please communicate about your travel plans ahead of time;
- If you arrive home late or leave early, it is OK as long as you do not make loud noise that disturbs other people in the house;
- Each room has a locking door. We will not enter your room without permission unless there is an emergency. Even though most guests are respectful, we still recommend that you lock your door when you are going out. Please note that guests will be responsible for damage or loss to their own personal property in the home.
This host has 36 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am always fascinated by the various cultures our beautiful world has to offer, and I have a strong passion for travelling.
I have been to a few countries, primarily in North America and Asia, and I would always love to travel to more. Having personally driven across Canada, I would be more than happy to tell you more about my travels!
I consider myself a "foodie" - I'm obsessed with ethnic cuisines. When I travel, I like to explore the specialty in the local areas. I really enjoy spending time with open-minded people, and I love to listen to other people's travel stories and share mine. It'd be my honour to be your local guide in Vancouver and help you as long as I'm around.
- Positive attitude goes a long way.
- Travel, experience, learn, and respect.
- Be a traveller, not a tourist. :)
- What do you do with rude people? Kill them with kindness! :)