City ID# 3857
North Palm Springs, off Palm Canyon Drive (Rt 111), very close to the Visitors Center and the entrance to the Aerial Tramway, wonderful single story 3bd/2ba home with open kitchen, dining & living room, master suite & two cozy bedrooms, laundry room, 2 car garage, dark bottom pool & spa, BBQ area with stools, large notebook of places to see and things to do!
At this home you are never more than 10 minutes away from shopping, eating and activities.
Cozy, clean, functional and fully stocked.
All areas are ok to use.
Interaction with guests
Whenever needed just call, text or send us a message via Airbnb.
Other things to note
For your info, all legitimate, licensed vacation rentals in Palm Springs follow vacation rental laws to remain in business. These include occupancy limits, good neighbor policies, party-free homes, collection of hotel taxes, no outdoor music permitted, insuring renters are over the age of 25, and an actual contract signed by the responsible renter. This adds an extra step to the quick AirBnB booking process, and we believe you will find our beautiful Palm Springs property well worth it!
Although we don't make these laws, we do follow them, so thank you for your understanding in advance.
A NOTE ABOUT PAYMENTS:
There is a Palm Springs' mandatory Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) of 11.5% which is to be collected prior to check in and is not reflected in the original price.
There is an optional (non-taxed) heating fee for the pool & spa
$30 daily pool & spa heating charge (optional).
Recommended heating Oct-March.
- This is a NON-SMOKING property (inside the home).
- Minimum Rental Age - 25 years or older.
- Reservations must be finalized with a signed Rental Agreement and signed Pool Waiver. We are required by Palm Springs Ordinance to have a copy of the primary renter's drivers license and license plates for all overnight vehicles. All guests will need to sign City of Palm Springs Good Neighbor Brochure. There is an 11.5% Occupancy Tax required by the City and this will be collected 3 days prior to check-in. Documents will need to be completed and sent within 3 days prior to check-in.
- NO PARTY house - located in a quiet residential neighborhood. No amplified sound permitted outdoors (per Palm Springs Vacation Rental Ordinance). Maximum occupancy - 6 persons overnight (8 if 2 persons are children 12 years of age or under), 10 person max during daytime hours. Maximum of 2 approved pets (specifics must be provided). $100 per pet. Overnight parking limited to 3 cars by Palm Springs Vacation Ordinance Rules. GUESTS MUST ABIDE BY PALM SPRINGS QUIET HOURS (10PM-8AM DAILY).
- Security/Damage Deposit: Your deposit is for security and shall be refunded provided the following provisions are met:
A. No damage or loss to the property or its contents
B. All trash is placed in trash cans and soiled dishes in dishwasher
C. There is no dirt or mess requiring excessive cleaning
D. All cigarette butts outside have been picked up and discarded
E. No other costs are incurred by homeowner due to Guest’s stay
F. The Guest is not evicted by owner or local law enforcement
G. No early check-in or late check-out unless agreed upon
H. Charges incurred due to smoking indoors, undeclared guests, or pets
I. Occupancy limits are observed
J. All windows and doors are left locked, and electrical devices, lights, and thermostat are turned off upon Guest departure
K. Pool equipment including heater are not tampered with during stay. If premises appear dirty/damaged at Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
- Smoking or vaping is NOT permitted inside the home. Illegal Drug use is not permitted anywhere on the property. If smoking outdoors, all extinguished cigarette butts must be placed in the trash. Violation of these rules may result in eviction and/or loss of all monies.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING NOISE: to abide by Palm Springs’ strict “Noise Free Ordinance,” Guest will observe quiet hours between 10pm and 8am, and keep noise to a minimum at all other times. The city provides neighbors with a 24-hour hotline to report noise concerns. Loud noise that disturbs neighbors may result in eviction and/or loss of all monies. NO AMPLIFIED MUSIC is permitted outdoors at any time. Guest will be charged a minimum $500 fee for calls of noise/compliance complaints.
- This is NOT a party house. NO PARTIES, EVENTS OR GATHERINGS shall take place on the premises. People other than those in the Guest party laid out above may not stay overnight (maximum of 6 overnight). Visitors are the sole responsibility of Guest and no more than 10 people are permitted on the premises during the daytime. No more than 3 cars are allowed to park on the street. ‘Over occupancy’ is considered a serious violation of your rental license and may result in eviction and/or loss of all monies.
- All trash is to be placed in outside containers and dishes placed in the dishwasher. DO NOT leave food out at any time — it will attract ants. NO outside fires and be aware of windy conditions. Food cooked on the gas grill must be monitored at all times. Gas must be turned off after use. Turn off all the lights, close all the windows and lock all the doors. If you are using the pool and spa please turn off the heater and jets.
- DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. If it is found other products have clogged the system, you could be charged for repairs. Guests are not allowed to climb, sit, or stand on outdoor walls or roof of property at any time. No outdoors fires of any kind are allowed.
SECURITY: For your safety, and our security, the house perimeter is monitored by a security camera. Because we respect your privacy, no cameras are located inside the house.
I'm a realtor working principally in the San Gabriel Valley, (Pasadena California Area) and managing Airbnb's in Monrovia, Ventura, Lake Arrowhead and Palm Springs. Can't live without friends, coworkers, iPhone, laptop, some organic produce and a sense of accomplishment. Try to live by Doing what I say and saying what I do. Strive to be a neat-nick.