My name is Young.
I am a staff of the Yeongchuk International SA-SIL School.
In order to exchange the consciousness and communicate with people all around the world , we’d like to share our beautiful place together with YOU!
We mainly operate the course of the consciousness development and different kinds of healing programs as well.
1) Address - Jisan-ro, Habuk-myeon, Yangsan-si, Gyeongsangnam-do, Korea
2) How to get
(a) Takes 23 mins from Ulsan KTX by car (taxi)
(b) Takes 30 mins from Busan Eastern bus terminal by Intercity bus
(c) Takes 40 mins from Kimhae International airport by Limousin bus
1) Temple tour of Tongdosa, head Temple of Buddhism ( 15 mins. by walk)
- It belongs to Bulbo temple, which means one of the Three Jewel temples of Korea. It keeps Buddha’s sarira and his shoulder strap and encompasses
65 buildings with about 580 rooms.
2) Small temple( 19 Hermitages) tour of Tongdosa ( 30mins. ~ 1 hour by walk)
3) Hiking of Yeongchuk mountain(URL HIDDEN)You can enjoy 1~2 hours. pine-path walking and also experience walkin(URL HIDDEN) meditation and playing in a mountain stream with beautiful sceneries.
4) Tongdo Fantagia & Aqua World
- one of the best amusement park in Gyeongnam ( 15 mins. by walk)
5) Multi Welcome center of Yeongnam ALPS
- Hiking of Sinbulsan Mountain, Climbing center, Movie Theater etc.
6) Tour of Gyeongju
- historic and Scenic site No.1 by the Korean government
and UNESCO World Heritage. (40 mins. by car)
7) Tour of Busan, Haeundae
- the beautiful sceneries of the beach ( 1 hour by car)
3. Free programs
1) Yoga with video ( 7:00 ~ 7:30 AM)
2) Traditional orient tea time ( 7:30 ~ 8:00 AM)
*If you’d like to join it, let us know when you make reservations
4. Accommodation & Amenities
1) Room type A: Korea traditional On-dol & Red clay room ( max. 4~5 persons)
Room type B: Red clay room & toenmaru ( max. 3~4 persons)
*Let us know the room type when you make reservations
*No bed mattress ( Koera traditional bedding ) & no air-conditioner
- classification of man and woman
- Towel, Shampoo, Body-wash, Toothpaste, Hair-dryer are served
3) Toilet for common use (classification of man and woman)
- Free tea & coffee (Valid anytime)
- Free breakfast service
( Bread, Jam, Fruit in season, boiled egg, Korean traditional snack )
- Place for rest and communication
5) 50 $ per l day, l person / 20 $ per 1 additional person
6) No laundry
7) No alcohol, no smoking & not suitable for pets
8) Parking is available
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.