Vacation home rental for 8 persons with two separate apartments in Punta Skala part of the village Petrčane nearby Zadar in Croatia. 70 m away from the 4 km long pebble beach. Supermarket, ATM machine, vegetable store, pastry shop, international newspapers stand, caffe bars and restaurants, all situated 60 m away from the house. Wi-Fi and 2 parking-lots by the house included in price.
- 110 m2 large (each apartment 55 m2)
- groundfloor + first floor
- free Wi-Fi
- 2 parking lots by the house
- official international categorisation ***
1. bedroom, ground floor: double bed
2. second bedroom, ground floor: double bed, extendable sofa (suitable as charge-free extra-bed for one child up to 12 years ), SAT TV
3. bedroom, first floor: twin beds
4. bedroom, first floor: double bed, extendable sofa (suitable as charge-free extra-bed for one child up to 12 years ), SAT TV
1. dining-room and kitchen, groundfloor: electric coking stove, coffe machine
2. dining-room and kitchen, first floor: electric coking stove, coffe machine
1. bathroom, ground floor: wc / shower / bide / washing-machine
2. bathroom, first floor: wc / shower / washing-machine
3. bathroom, first floor: wc / shower
- overroofed terrace in garden with seating set on the ground floor
- seaview terrace with seating set on first floor
- separate room (pantry) on ground-floor with an electric oven
- outdoor grill in backyard
- baby cot available upon request
The entire house is available to the guests.
Interaction with guests
Owners are not present in the house, but are reachable at mobile phone any time.
Other things to note
• Upon arrival, during the check-in, all guests will be asked for Identity card or Passport. Documents will be given back after registration in the guest book.
• Only registered person(s) are allowed to stay in the apartments.
• Please bear in mind that check-out is to be carried out on the departure date by 10:00 a.m. at the latest.
• We kindly ask the guests to follow the usual rules of good conduct while in the apartments. Specifically, avoid making any excessive noise during the night time (23:00 p.m. – 08:00 a.m.).
• The guests are kindly asked to treat the inventory with due care and will be held responsible for any damage that might occur during their stay.
• Please use energy rationally (switch off the light and other electric devices).
• Water is one of the most precious resources, so kindly be mindful about it and close the taps carefully.
• Taking out towels, blankets and other inventory outside of the apartments is not allowed.
• Entering apartments wet (e.g. after swimming) is to be avoided. Please use the appropriate aids/equipment to dry wet clothes - leaving them on furniture does damage.
• After leaving your accomodation, the room should be locked up, otherwise we cannot be held liable for any valuables or cash left in your room and accept responsibility for eventual loss of other items.
• Please inform your host of any eventual technical incorrectness and breakage in the apartment.
• For all other information, your hosts stand at your full disposal
Change of linen and towels once a week (Saturdays). Pre- and final cleaning included in the price.
From Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2017 the minimum stay is 3 nights.