-a Homestay w/ 1 double mattress 1 folded soft pad
-direct Cityflyer bus from Airport
-doorcode fr self check in & out
-high floor w/ elevator
-24 hrs security
-MTR Sai Ying Pun 1 min walk
-5min walk to New SOHO
-2 stops to Central
MI casa es tu casa… I guarantee you a pleasant stay at this cozy sea view flat in Sai Ying Poon, HK.
300 sq feet (28 sq meter) in size studio with a double mattress on low platform and a soft pad for 3rd guests.
Well equipped kitchen for simply cooking.
New MTR SAI YING PUN station has been launched which is 1 min walk to there. 2 MTR stops Central, Lan Kwai Fong and SOHO area. Super easy transport connection to most part of HK. Direct Cityflyer Bus from Airport to Flat Building.
one double mattress and one 3-folded soft pad
proper open kitchen and well equipped
proper bathroom with sea view, decent sized shower cube
The Studio flat is suitable for travelers on a short/medium term stay. NOT staying with the owner. 100% privacy.
- One double and One Single fold pad
- Free Wifi
- ATM, banks, laundry and pharmacy just downstairs
- Elevator with 24 hour building security
- Digital Door lock (with combination code) of the flat for easy access
- Kitchen with Microwave
- Fridge with Freezer
- Induction Stove
- Water heater
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- portable heater
the regular rate is for 2 guests with usage of one double bed. we charge HKD80 per extra set of linen if sofa bed is used according to your sleeping arrangement.
The location of the Flat makes your trip far more HASSLE-FREE as the Airport Cityflyer A10 will bring you DIRECTLY to FLat Building at HKD48 (USD6.20) per pax. The bus stop is just half a block from the Flat building and free you from hassle after landed, esp. late night arrival.
Also save you from HKD100 per pax of Airport Express and then change Taxi that may cost you a fortune. You can simply return airport with same route and so you can well estimate your travel time to there.
of course you can take Airport Express and change MTR to Sai Ying Pun Station.
Interaction with guests
pls feel free to enquire the availability and anything about the flat.
after the booking confirmation, we will ensure it by a message right away.
we will request a passport copy (passport number can be masked for privacy) for verification a week before your arrival (we would like to know who exactly will stay at our place and it is a common procedure same as the hotels do). then we will revert with directions and access codes for self-check in.
we provide guest door code to access the flat for Self- check in, therefore free you a key transfer hassle especially you have a late flight.
Other things to note
although we try our best to provide a comfortable and safe accommodation for our guests, we encourage our guests to get travel insurance during your trip and stay.
house rule on listing
- Check in time is 3pm and check out time is 12pm.
- Lock up windows and make sure door lock properly before you leave the Flat
- Be Green! Turn off water heater, AC and lights whenever you don't need them.
- It is a Home Stay. we provide Microfibre towel (size 110 x 60cm light weight quick dry for the humidity in HK) for guests' convenience only. pls bring your own if it is not your preferred towel type ******
HKD30 per Big Cotton Towel ON DEMAND in advance.
- We DO NOT provide amenities in order to lower the operation cost and so we offer good rate for budget accommodation, moreover to prevent unnecessary waste. there may have some supplies at the flat left by previous guests. you can choose to use them or not.
- We provide a bottle water, refreshments and limited toilet rolls for your arrival. pls get yourselves if you need more. *****
- Sorry we can't help collecting courier or postal mail as Hotels do.
- Pls clear trash every day where the trash point is just at the stairs well. keep the flat clean for the next guests, thanks! *****
- no smoking, no pets and no shoes worn in the flat
- you break it and your replace it with equal or greater quality.. or you pay for it.
- you soil it, you clean it or replace it ****
- appreciated to recycle plastic bottles and paper if there is a recycle box in the flat
- welcome to use the shopping bags provided in the flat as we have got many after each guests check out. also save you from shopping bag levy.
-no relocation of furniture, appliances and power plug we connected with our appliances and device to avoid overloading and caused fuse box blown out.
-pls make sure your appliances are 220v before you plug them to our sockets, otherwise you need a converter or transformer from your country. we only provide adapter.
-pls don't throw other than toilet paper in the toilet bowl...not even kitchen paper, sanitary product, cotton pad, food etc...we will charge for plumbing service ...sorry
- it is a HK regulation that the building elevators have to take regular check up once or twice a week. thank you for understanding.
- we will ask for passport copy (passport number can be hidden) before your arrival for verification... we will keep it confidential.
- a full set of house rule will be sent with the check in details before your arrival.
This host has 522 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
we are a couple from London and Hong Kong, who love to travel and meet new friends. we had attended the first Airbnb Open at San Francisco and met a lot of other hosts all over the world. we shared invaluable ideas in hosting and chatted with the top management of Airbnb. it was a great experience and we would like to share this with our guests and invite them to the Airbnb community.... all our apartments operate by ...a dEsign solution limited